British Open Contest Sponsored By Nike Golf

Westwood -2
Leonard E
McDowell +1
Glover MC
Poulter MC

:bad:

Only the ones I am bombing in . . . which is most . . . so, yes!

Wait until we have one of JB's famous pull the name out of a hat contests. I'll root for ya!

(Except, wait a minute, that curse is over!)

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen. If Smallville was rooting for you, you lost.

Anthony Kim cut
Stewart Cink -2
Rory Mcilroy +3
Geoff Ogilvy cut
Kenny Perry +3

MO, you've already wrapped up the Lowsman Trophy! WOOHOO!

You're all very lucky you don't have crazy parents who golf. Mine just called to point out that Tiger was one of my picks and he didn't make the cut. Like I didn't know. I'm sure they'll call again tomorrow. :banghead:

You're all very lucky you don't have crazy parents who golf. Mine just called to point out that Tiger was one of my picks and he didn't make the cut. Like I didn't know. I'm sure they'll call again tomorrow. :banghead:
:rofl:.

Man, it's been a while -- I forgot about the Smalls curse! That was back when JB and GG could go through the process of eliminating names in like an hour or two.

I might as well look...

Stewart Cink T9
Camilo Villegas T14
Padraig Harrington T53
Tiger Woods MC

Rats--and I seriously thought about putting Vijay Singh on my team but decided it wasn't his year.

I might as well look...

Stewart Cink T9
Camilo Villegas T14
Padraig Harrington T53
Tiger Woods MC

Rats--and I seriously thought about putting Vijay Singh on my team but decided it wasn't his year.

You feel crappy...I was looking at my last spot and said, "What about one of the Angels?" (Angel Cabrera or Miguel Angel Jimenez.) What did I do? Went with the safe bet of Ian Poulter. :bad:

That doesn't look too bad, Claire. I bet there aren't many who have more than three still playing.

Wow did I ever pick like an Idiot

Woods - MC
Kim - MC
Mickelson - DNP
Perry - +3

Mickelson??

What can I say...I forgot to pick anything!

Woods - M/C
Mahan - M/C
Poulter - M/C
Casey - +4 (T65) (i.e., barely avoided M/C)

Tiger-MC
Casey-tied for 62nd
Luke Donald-tied for 38th
Steve Stricker-tied for 38th

These are all end of 3rd rd.

I was this close to taking Ross Fisher but for some reason bailed on him.

End of 3rd?

Gotcha, thanks Dyna.

Forgive me if I'm repeating...

Is there anyone that picked Tom Watson? We were curious.

2 entrants picked Watson. Dont ask me why, but 2 of them did. However one of them does not have anybody else that made the cut and the other one has one person left.

Not Good

Rory MCILROY_____T56 (+7)
Paul CASEY________T59 (+8)
Darren CLARKE_____T68 (+10)
Geoff OGILVY______M/C
Trevor IMMELMAN__ listed but not in tourney

stroke total: 270

Back