Status
Not open for further replies.
jHMuQl.jpg

Love everything about this setup.

Is that the anser (the driver)
If so what do you think of it?

Is that the anser (the driver)
If so what do you think of it?

It's amazing. It's the first driver I was truly and properly fit for and it shows. It makes my bad shots better and if I hit it on the screws it goes for miles with a great trajectory. I can't recommend it enough.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356917417508.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356917417508.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356917433313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356917433313.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356917449502.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356917449502.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Clubs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356917712113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356917712113.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
Well time to update! Managed to pick up some bargains!
de5etemy.jpg

So some titleist 695mb, Cleveland Mashie f3, and the Adidas tour bag

Well time to update! Managed to pick up some bargains!
de5etemy.jpg

So some titleist 695mb, Cleveland Mashie f3, and the Adidas tour bag

Forgot to add these!
a9u6u6ez.jpg

And now the back ups
6aty9a7y.jpg

Couldn't live without em!

IMG_1148.JPG

Clubs

I just tried those irons out yesterday, great clubs. They were on used at GG for only $300 w/ Golf Pride MC's

As of now after Christmas. Added the Adams Speedline Fast 12 fairway yesterday. I think I'm all set for 2013 now.

DSCN2552.jpg

DSCN2553.jpg

As of now after Christmas. Added the Adams Speedline Fast 12 fairway yesterday. I think I'm all set for 2013 now.

DSCN2552.jpg

DSCN2553.jpg

That is some awesome cobra love right there!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Great bag glock

DSCN2552.jpg

DSCN2553.jpg

how do you like that Sun Mountain push cart??? Which one is it specifically and what bag is that?

Yep, Micro Cart. And an Ogio Vapor bag. I've had the bag since spring last year, and love it. I don't carry, but always push a cart, so it's a perfect bag for that. I think for the size it is, it has a fantastic amount of storage. And the main reason I looked at the Ogio brand was the Woode top. Love those.

The Micro Cart I bought myself for Christmas and haven't been able to take it for a drive outside yet, too much snow. But I like the way it folds up and unfolds. The bag sets in place with no straps, but two arms that are adjustable to clamp the bag in place, and it feels very solid. I removed the umbrella mount so I could add a holder for my GPS, and I will make another adapter so I can put the umbrella mount back on. All in all, I really like it. Got it on sale at our local golf shop for $120.

What shaft have you got on the driver?

Good looking set!

What shaft have you got on the driver?

Good looking set!

Thanks! It's the stock R flex shaft. The way this club works for me, I'm not sure I could find a better one to replace it with. It's performance is such a HUGE improvement over my old driver that I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is.

Thanks! It's the stock R flex shaft. The way this club works for me, I'm not sure I could find a better one to replace it with. It's performance is such a HUGE improvement over my old driver that I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is.

The Amp Offset is definitely a good driver. Nice bag!

What's your opinion on the AMP irons. I hit them the other day and they're on a list with about 7 other sets.

I never tried the offset, I would probably hook the snot out of that one! :golf: I keep saying it has a gyro in it though, just can't seem to miss with it.

What's your opinion on the AMP irons. I hit them the other day and they're on a list with about 7 other sets.

Simply the greatest irons I've ever swung! :blob: I have played Callaway, Ping, and components by Golfworks and Wishon. I think the BEST thing I love about these are the way they interact with the turf. I normally took a dollar bill size divot with all my previous clubs, and could get a little deep with them, and after a few weeks of steady playing would have really sore wrists and right elbow. Thes AMPs just glide over the ground.... I literally shave the grass off at the ground level. I can work the ball pretty easily, and because of the lofts and 1/4" extra length they are definitely longer. When you flush one, you don't feel it. When you miss (my miss is to the toe), you can feel it, but it is not harsh. But usually the results on a mishit will still keep it in play.

The only other club I considered was the forged version, and I only went with the standard AMPs due to $$.

Ok, thanks for the info! Glad you are happy with it. Being confident is half the performance!

Long overdue, but here is my setup; only club that will be changing will be old Adams 3W; and the search for a new one begins... but once I get a new 3W, no more tinkering for a while

bag5_zps4e1579f7.jpg

bag4_zps671e7bf0.jpg

bag2_zps41f82819.jpg

bag3_zps2ef4f579.jpg

and then my misc. content
misc1_zpsad9e1f57.jpg

Nice bag there Guz Man

TapAhoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back