The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome that you guys went to high school with your wife. There were exactly 0 girls in my HS that I would want to marry. Though I did go to a small school.
I did too brother, little town. I had to go way out of my grade, I never thought "I want to marry her!" when we started talking, I had teenage motives, but, she ended up a best friend. I'd be pretty damn useless without her in all honesty.

Awesome that you guys went to high school with your wife. There were exactly 0 girls in my HS that I would want to marry. Though I did go to a small school.

Quality. Not quantity.

almost same here. absolutely nobody that has all of the simple needs- good looking, not overweight (i guess that's not a need but i personally don't like it), gets good grades, is smart, is generally nice, and is good at video games.

See, these two get it. Hehe

Of course! Don't forget to add a little secr.... Ahh never mind you get it as well.. Haha

Have I mentioned lately civilization is doomed?

I did too brother, little town. I had to go way out of my grade, I never thought "I want to marry her!" when we started talking, I had teenage motives, but, she ended up a best friend. I'd be pretty damn useless without her in all honesty.

My wife once asked me what the first thing about her I noticed. My response "your boobs". Not the response she was expecting.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING! Friend-zoned pal turned lover. way to go.

almost same here. absolutely nobody that has all of the simple needs- good looking, not overweight (i guess that's not a need but i personally don't like it), gets good grades, is smart, is generally nice, and is good at video games.

Don't forget dunk a basketball. Hit a power fade. Be awesome. Have a killer body. Pure dime piece.

My wife once asked me what the first thing about her I noticed. My response "your boobs". Not the response she was expecting.
SAME thing here. HA!
BOW DOWN TO THE KING! Friend-zoned pal turned lover. way to go.
Dude, I never said "friend zone". I went after her because she was hot, she ended up a best friend.

And she's still hot.

That is awesome. My parents knew each other in HS and were friends with the same people, but weren't friends. Met at a trade show a few years after college, then married.

Don't forget dunk a basketball. Hit a power fade. Be awesome. Have a killer body. Pure dime piece.

well i don't play basketball, so i couldn't care less if they could do that. athletic body is good, yes, but further details require leaving a family-oriented website. yes, being a golfer, though, would just seal the deal.

That is awesome. My parents knew each other in HS and were friends with the same people, but weren't friends. Met at a trade show a few years after college, then married.
Its crazy how it can be such a small world sometimes isn't it?

well i don't play basketball, so i couldn't care less if they could do that. athletic body is good, yes, but further details require leaving a family-oriented website. yes, being a golfer, though, would just seal the deal.
Please tell me you got the THICK sarcasm there.

well i don't play basketball, so i couldn't care less if they could do that. athletic body is good, yes, but further details require leaving a family-oriented website.

Oh youth. I'm going to say something very important. Look at any of your 16 year old girlfriends. None of them will look like they do now , when you marry them. And news flash. You will not look the same either. If your going off of looks, then you're already doomed.

Its crazy how it can be such a small world sometimes isn't it?
Please tell me you got the THICK sarcasm there.

don't worry, i did..

Oh youth. I'm going to say something very important. Look at any of your 16 year old girlfriends. None of them will look like they do now , when you marry them. And news flash. You will not look the same either. If your going off of looks, then you're already doomed.

i go by what their mom looks like hahahaha

I'm not sure I want to get married. If I do, I don't want it to be until I'm well into my 30s. So much I still want to do before I settle down.

Wise man.

But my wife's still hot. :alien:
don't worry, i did..
I worry about youth, its in my nature/profession. Some of you grow out of it, some never do.

i go by what their mom looks like hahahaha

I would be lying if I said I didn't judge a few girls with this method when I was a young gun... Only when it applied though of course

I'm afraid your civilization post applies...
HA!!
I'm not sure I want to get married. If I do, I don't want it to be until I'm well into my 30s. So much I still want to do before I settle down.
Nothing wrong with that, but, ya never know what's around the corner. I didn't plan on it either since my old man went through 6 marriages (8 now haha), but, it happens.

This is going to be really sappy. When/If you find the one. There is nothing you can do to stop that train.

This is going to be really sappy. When/If you find the one. There is nothing you can do to stop that train.
Awwwwwwwwww.....

He's dead-on right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back