Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these are shipping this week, my guess is that selections are being made very soon!! Looking forward to reading through 100 forum names to see if I made the cut. :D
That will be an awesome list!!!

I can't wait to see the outcome of this testing, the fairways are calling bridgestones name, I am so excited about this testing! And I want to be part of it so bad! 100 lucky THPers are going to see first hand what Bridgestone is all about, and I would love to be one of them !!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Good luck, this is awesome. A tad too windy here to give a good review of these balls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good luck, this is awesome. A tad too windy here to give a good review of these balls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

People including me love to hear how they play in wind. I say sign up!

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

People including me love to hear how they play in wind. I say sign up!

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

Agreed. Wind performance is huge.

I'm sure I could mash a couple of balls up with the way my wedges seem to really cut into the V1's and B330 is have in my bag.

Big Thank You to Bridgestone Golf for bringing this opportunity to THP :clapp: !

We should start announcing people very soon.

Wow that is so exciting!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

100 excited people on the forum. Brace yourselves!

Thanks again, THP and Bridgestone Golf. Excited to see what y'all have in store here.

I'll be following along with this closely. Curse PA winter yet again for missing out on another awesome opportunity.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone E6 or B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low-Mid draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? To the right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 104
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? yes and recomended E6 or B330

This sounds like fun! It's going to be 70 degrees this weekend so bring 'em on!

1. What balls do you currently play? Top Flite XL Distance
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? high fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? a lovely slice into never never land
4. What is your driver swing speed? about 90
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, E5

What a great opportunity, I'll put my clubs in the trunk and await your reply :bananadance:

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!soooooo excited!!!!!

I would love to do this, but winters here are dicey, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to fulfill my obligation.

1. Titlest prov1 and Bridgestone e6
2. Ball flight...mid to high launch with driver...mid with irons
3. Typical miss...right side but not so much slice anymore...more of a block
4. SS...95
5 yes...e6 and 330rx

This anticipation is killing me!!!! This opportunity is just amazing, thanks again to THP and Bridgstone Golf!!!!!

100 excited people on the forum. Brace yourselves!

Thanks again, THP and Bridgestone Golf. Excited to see what y'all have in store here.

dang man the suspense is killing me haha, I am so excited for this testing, I'm seriously sweating with excitement!

Not able to sign up, about a month and half away here.

Glad to see a tonne of interest though. Thanks THP and Bridgestone.

Fingers crossed, I love me some Bridgestone balls.

Wow, this sounds awesome! Heading to warmer climates for a couple of weeks in February, so I would love to be a tester. Thanks for putting this out there:

1. What balls do you currently play? - Titleist Pro V1x and Titleist NXT Tour
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to High Launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 111 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I was given a box of E7 to try. Very nice ball

Awesome, it may have taken you this long just to type up the list!!! That's a lot of people.

Glad to see a lot of excitement surrounding this testing. I can't wait to put some Bridgestone balls back in the bag this year. I had a great run with the Callaway Hex last year but the 2012 Bridgestone RX balls are calling my name. I couldn't believe the improvement in distance and performance over the 2011 line. I'm sure Bridgestone has a lot of great technology packed into the 2013 as well and can't wait for their release to try them out also and compare them to the 2012 line. Wish the warm weather would hurry and get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back