2013 ESPN Playoffs Gridiron Challenge

I was retarded and started guys not playing this last week. That'll teach me to set my roster when drinking. Should be a better week this coming week, going to make sure all my guys actually play. :)

I was wondering what happened to your roster with only 5 guys playing!

My team has been updated, ready to roll!

I need to go update my team. Off to go do that.

Changes are in, but I'm far behind. Need a big finish.

I set my lineup, but that's jusat in case I don't remember to check when the injury reports come out.

Lot of good that will do me since I only put in Peterson when I found out the QB was out! Figured he'd get over 200+ since they would give him the ball all day long.

I tweaked my line up a bit, but think I'm good to go!

I set my lineup, but that's jusat in case I don't remember to check when the injury reports come out.

Lot of good that will do me since I only put in Peterson when I found out the QB was out! Figured he'd get over 200+ since they would give him the ball all day long.

I did the same thing, Smalls. Seemed like a good idea at the time. LOL.

Don't forget to set your rosters.

4 of my guys have played, pretty pleased with where it stands so far. Looking for some explosives tomorrow!

I had one this afternoon and one tonight, the rest roll tomorrow!

Me too Icey. Peyton could have done me better. Gore is doing not much for me.

Gore is making his pick worth it for me now.

Good thing no one picked Kaepernick. Though I wish I had!

Doing OK with Matt Bryant as my kicker so far. Lynch at RB is a miss at this point. Even more so going down 20-0.

Then I have five guys in the last game.

Doing OK with Matt Bryant as my kicker so far. Lynch at RB is a miss at this point. Even more so going down 20-0.

Then I have five guys in the last game.

Same here, I'm really going to be counting on Foster tonight!

So now I have Brady, Welker and Gronk on offense and the Patriots defense, and Andre Johnson at WR for Houston. Wonder who we are rooting for here?

So now I have Brady, Welker and Gronk on offense and the Patriots defense, and Andre Johnson at WR for Houston. Wonder who we are rooting for here?

You and I are in a battle for first! We both have Brady and Johnson. Then you have Gronk, Welker, and the Pats D to my Arian Foster.

Well it doesn't look like Gronk is going to get me anything! haha

Sweet! In first heading into the Conference Championships! Trying to keep it up!

Conference Championships next week! Great week, Dam!

2013gridironplayoffchallengedivisionalround_zpsd02353b4.jpg

Thanks. Best week of anyone so far. For once, my picks came through! Haha.

maybe if i wouldn't have sucked it up in the wild card week, i'd be alright...
not too far back tho.

Back