Cards Against Humanity

I play apples to apples a lot and really have fun with it, I don't know if I'd want a version that takes it up another notch though.

Things is a fun game if you want something a little more adult but still fairly tame:
http://www.thingsthegame.com/

That's a fun one Icey.

But I think this one appeals more to the 18-25 year olds, for obvious reasons.

Man how did I miss this earlier. I like Apples to Apples, but it was getting a little old to me. Like everyone else, I go for hilariousness and awkwardness when I pick mine to lay down. Of course, don't expect that card to win when your grandma is the judge. She won't pick it, EVER. C'mon grandma! Don't be so serious!

This seems like a great "adult" version of it that won't wear off as quick as apples to apples did.

I think we can agree though that the holy grail of Apples to Apples Red cards was "Hellen Keller." You knew you had a winner when you laid that one down.

Man how did I miss this earlier. I like Apples to Apples, but it was getting a little old to me. Like everyone else, I go for hilariousness and awkwardness when I pick mine to lay down. Of course, don't expect that card to win when your grandma is the judge. She won't pick it, EVER. C'mon grandma! Don't be so serious!

This seems like a great "adult" version of it that won't wear off as quick as apples to apples did.

I think we can agree though that the holy grail of Apples to Apples Red cards was "Hellen Keller." You knew you had a winner when you laid that one down.

Helen Keller was the best choice for any category, but especially for the Touchy-Feely one. That's an automatic win. It should take the judge less then 5 seconds to pick HK.

Helen Keller was the best choice for any category, but especially for the Touchy-Feely one. That's an automatic win. It should take the judge less then 5 seconds to pick HK.

i like this JT kid.

That's a fun one Icey.

But I think this one appeals more to the 18-25 year olds, for obvious reasons.
I agree completely, unfortunately I'm now too old for that group!!!

Oh my god I was playing this game on an engineering ski trip I went on, and this game is the funniest activity I have ever partaken in. We had the Canadian edition and I couldn't believe some of the cards that were thrown down. Whoever wrote them are absolute geniuses.

Love this game. I have both expansion packs. Lots of fun with some drinks and good friends (that arent easily offended)

Love this game. I have both expansion packs. Lots of fun with some drinks and good friends (that aren't easily offended)

The last part is a MUST. With the double-blanks, you can make some really... interesting... responses.

Oh my god I was playing this game on an engineering ski trip I went on, and this game is the funniest activity I have ever partaken in. We had the Canadian edition and I couldn't believe some of the cards that were thrown down. Whoever wrote them are absolute geniuses.

You can thank the common person. They say they rely mostly on People writing in responses now for their expansion editions.

The last part is a MUST. With the double-blanks, you can make some really... interesting... responses.

Like this one?
Spoiler
CardsAgainstHumanityComesThroughAgain-71397.jpg

Haha that one is good, but pretty tame!

There's no way that some of the ones from Friday night could be posted on this forum.

The expansion packs have blank cards which you write your own offensive things on. Just adds to the entertainment

Haha that one is good, but pretty tame!

There's no way that some of the ones from Friday night could be posted on this forum.

This is true. Some of them are just.....horrible.

All I will say is there is one card about a pool of children tears. That is all.

Is this like Call of Duty?

Nah, I don't think any parents would approve of a 10 year old playing this game.

Not even close. I'm not even sure any parent would approve a 16 year old playing this game.

I think I prefer the game Balderdash to this because the answers are spontaneous instead of canned

Some of these are hilarious. Definitely my kind of humor. I feel like this would either make an awesome or terrible ice breaker though. This seems like the kind of game where you have to know everyone's personality to fully enjoy it. With my luck, I'll have a PC stranger in my group who judges all of my hilariously inappropriate plays.

I think I prefer the game Balderdash to this because the answers are spontaneous instead of canned

Balderdash is the bomb. I would rather play that as well since it isn't scripted as you mentioned.

Some of these are hilarious. Definitely my kind of humor. I feel like this would either make an awesome or terrible ice breaker though. This seems like the kind of game where you have to know everyone's personality to fully enjoy it. With my luck, I'll have a PC stranger in my group who judges all of my hilariously inappropriate plays.

Yeah, I'm with you there. By the end of the game on Friday, I was tied 8-8 with another person and I'm pretty sure it started becoming a game of who can be more inappropriate.
There was one card about a person of the night from Edmonton doing something to you that I absolutely blew the crowd away with.

Back