2013 THP Invitational Series #2 - Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event is so unfair. Ive waited since i saw you were coming back to Ohio to get back to it and then i got my drill schedule for the army and im pretty sure im not gonna be able to get the day off. You all better play really well for me.

dang man, sorry to hear it wont work out for you, maybe you can pull off Chicago later in the yer and meet some new thpers!

The anticipation is killing me! Lol so excited for this guys.

Can't wait for the announcement! And I can't wait for the invitational! Ohio and Chicago are definitely on my radar and the excitement is killing me that there will be some THP events leading up to The Morgan Cup!

Still waiting on a small but crucial piece to the puzzle guys. It may be tomorrow before it gets unveiled. Sorry about that. What I can tell you is the minute we get all the info, it will go up.

Still waiting on a small but crucial piece to the puzzle guys. It may be tomorrow before it gets unveiled. Sorry about that. What I can tell you is the minute we get all the info, it will go up.

No reason to be sorry JB! Just sharing my excitement is all!

with a whole different bag setup by then right??

A lot of golf stores up I-75...I bet he doesn't leave Knoxville with the same bag that arrives in Ohio :act-up:

I'm too old to get this stressed!

Can't wait glued to my phone in paramedic refresher class!

Funny I just caught this. I was glued to mine during work at the 911 Center!

I'm really looking forward to the Ohio invitational. Gonna be an awesome time. I can't wait to find out who my teammate will be!

Haha it happens! I mean what else am I gonna do pay attention to a babbling instructor? Seriously!!!

LOL! Same here! What the heck do you want?! I have a real emergency over here!

I'm hoping this is fairly close to the Michigan border. I'm definitely going to attend this.

I'm hoping this is fairly close to the Michigan border. I'm definitely going to attend this.

I believe even all the way down to south Ohio is only like 4 hours from Detroit right? Going off memory here, but I made that drive a number of times and I dont remember it being so bad.

I believe even all the way down to south Ohio is only like 4 hours from Detroit right? Going off memory here, but I made that drive a number of times and I dont remember it being so bad.

easily, I've driven up to Detroit to visit customers in less than 3.5 going 5 over the limit

Really quite easy to get around the state........Lots of interstate highways and other state highways...........I'm sure the course has been decided, I'm hoping for a more southern location............if it does happen to be in the NE as some have suggested, I'm just sayin', Cleveland weather in April could be 80, could be 30.....doesn't matter to me though..........I'll be there!!!!!!

4 hours easy. I used to travel weekly to Novi, MI. It was def less than 4 hours from downtown Cincy door to door.

Really quite easy to get around the state........Lots of interstate highways and other state highways...........I'm sure the course has been decided, I'm hoping for a more southern location............if it does happen to be in the NE as some have suggested, I'm just sayin', Cleveland weather in April could be 80, could be 30.....doesn't matter to me though..........I'll be there!!!!!!

And cops. Lots of cops gunning speeders all over the state.

4 hours easy. I used to travel weekly to Novi, MI. It was def less than 4 hours from downtown Cincy door to door.

And cops. Lots of cops gunning speeders all over the state.

OH YEAH.........no doubt about that..............

Then I'm in. I don't have my jeep anymore so gas is not an issue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back