TomahawX Tee Review

The TomahawX had a rough week with me I lost the one I had been playing, broke one and just left one in frustration. The worst part was when I changed bags I didn't put another bag of tees in so I had to use regular wooden tees *gasp* the rest of the day.

How did you break it MO? I have beat the carp out of mine and I still can't seem to break it.

And you left one behind? I say leave no TomahawX tee behind....I am the idiot running in front of everyone at the range praying I don't get killed by a ball to retrieve my tee that has flown 5 feet in front of me after my shot.

How did you break it MO? I have beat the carp out of mine and I still can't seem to break it.

And you left one behind? I say leave no TomahawX tee behind....I am the idiot running in front of everyone at the range praying I don't get killed by a ball to retrieve my tee that has flown 5 feet in front of me after my shot.

I wish mine only went 5 feet forward - I've chased mine as much as 10-15 yards forward, ducking golf balls the whole way. Also chased one down into the pond right in front of the tee box once, the 3 guys I was with thought I was nuts. :banana:

I'm not sure "how" I broke it but it took off one side of the top. I normally will spend as much time as I need to find my TomahawX tee, but I snap hooked one into the pond and was so p!ssed I just walked off the tee box. (We were scrambling so I didn't need to waste another shot) I was even more mad at the next tee box when I realized I had left it and didn't have another one.

I know it was "only" a tee, but I might have asked the group behind us if they found it!

I dont mean to resurrect, but I am going to get a small pack of these based on the review..
2 questions...
1) Where did you buy them from?? Tomahawx or a retailer?? and

2) Did you get the Depth control, or the regular ones???

thx
bama

By it direct. He is a great guy and loves to see THP members order. Tell him your from THP and I am sure that he will rush the order. We have only tried out the depth control, but I am both work great.

and the 2 depth control ones will fit about any situation??

Well, you get a normal one and a long one. They really do not handle hybrids or irons off the tee, so the non-depth control may work better. I just have not tried those. Dont forget to tell him THP sent ya.

Well, you get a normal one and a long one. They really do not handle hybrids or irons off the tee, so the non-depth control may work better. I just have not tried those. Dont forget to tell him THP sent ya.

copy that..thanks for the info....Off to make some coffee...
Us early risers (as well as late to bed for me) require the mojo juice

day late and a dollar short! just saw this review and like em a lot, but i just bought some "unbreakable" ones from korea last night :D

but maybe unbreakable means something else in korean :confused2:

I have both the depth control and non-depth control tees. Ordered my depth controls direct from TomahawX, and got the nons after breaking one of the 2 1/4" tees as replacements from TomahawX.

Love the ones with depth control. Your ball is always teed at the same height that way. The non-depth control ones work well too, but still can't push them in far enough for a fairway/hybrid/iron off the tee. I'd recommend getting the 4-pack w/depth control, gives you 2 of each height in case you lose one.

Back