2013 Abu Dhabi Championship Thread (Spoilers)

Trying to figure out where you are. What hole? I'm at commercial. Since you said someone already putted in and Rory was out, I'm guessing Rory birdies.

I'm seeing coverage of Dufner's birdie putt fwiw

It was Kaymer.

So, is mward actually in Abu Dhabi? What the hell?

You mean you didn't hop on a plane and come watch the tourny? Hahaha

I was wrong. Kaymer was out! My theory was good though I think.

Yeah it was a good guess. Both Woods and McIlroy were close. Kaymer just teed off. Now Rory.

Mward, you know that not all of us have private jets.

Doc Brown apparently invented mwards satellite box or something. Dude is probably switching back and forth between this and the Super Bowl, between the Patriots and 49ers. LOL.

Mward, you know that not all of us have private jets.

I saw a private jet once. That's about the top of my private jet exposure. Just a good tv feed. 3 minutes ahead of TGC though is a bit crazy. I'll avoid posting shot results though cause that's not quite fair to you guys. I do feel like I have all the test answers though right now and it's kinda fun hehe.

Hey Jeff, bets on what Rory does on this hole?

Where is everyone? With the hype around Rory and this being his Nike debut, plus Tiger and Dufner I would sort of expect more activity in here.

I saw a private jet once. That's about the top of my private jet exposure. Just a good tv feed. 3 minutes ahead of TGC though is a bit crazy. I'll avoid posting shot results though cause that's not quite fair to you guys. I do feel like I have all the test answers though right now and it's kinda fun hehe.

Hey Jeff, bets on what Rory does on this hole?

I'll pass, you freaking cheater.

Doc Brown apparently invented mwards satellite box or something. Dude is probably switching back and forth between this and the Super Bowl, between the Patriots and 49ers. LOL.

As much as I do not like the Patriots, I agree with that match up.

I miss Johnny Miller.

So, Rory's wedges work. Just thought everyone should know the obvious.

Is Duffner playing a Golo? That's a new addition ay?

With it snowing outside and them talking about Kaymer spending his winter is Scottsdale, add in that my gf would like to move somewhere warm after we finish school has Scottsdale on my mind.

Wow... Potentially tough leave for Kaymer

With it snowing outside and them talking about Kaymer spending his winter is Scottsdale, add in that my gf would like to move somewhere warm after we finish school has Scottsdale on my mind.

Hey buddy. You start worrying about paying attention in class before we talk about moving to Scottsdale.

Oh tiger is dead there

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

.... and even worse for Tiger

Back