How many balls you carry?

I usually carry about 10. Can't remember the last time I lost a sleeve in a round.

I usually have dozens of golf balls in the bag. I'm talking like 3-5. Some are in sleeves hidden in spare pockets that I forget are there until I unload the bag.

Glad to know I'm not the only one!
Last year I got to thinking that my bag was getting awful heavy, so I decided to clean it out because I knew I had several scuffed up balls and such that needed to be added to my shag bag.
When I was done, I had removed 5 or 6 dozen golf balls from my bag and still had close to 3 dozen in my bag. And the sad thing is, my bag is where I keep the balls that I actually play. I'll also pick up balls on the course that I'll throw in the cart somewhere, even if they are rock flights or good balls that are scuffed beyond game condition.
At home, I've got close to two 5-gallon buckets full of golf balls that I use for practice.
Yes, I may be a golf ball hoarder.

I had 3-4 dozen in my bag, lots that were found on the course or scuffed up and 10-15 of the ball of choice to play. Periodically I clean out my practice balls and put them in the shag bag then start again.

I ended up having probably 80 in my old bag. Apparently there was a zipper inside a couple of the pockets to allow access into the club compartment, and I didn't know it was open. When I moved everything into the new bag, I was confused by the weight and noise in the bag I just took everything out of. Secret compartments full of golf balls I didn't know I had.

I keep probably around 30 or so in my bag. As others have said, when I buy a dozen, I will just add that to the remaining balls in the bag.

As of now, I know I have:

Wilson Duo
Bridgestone E6
Titleist Velocity

I probably have about 50 or so balls in the bag right now. Main reason is, I will buy a dozen, throw them in the bag, buy another dozen of a ball I want to try out, throw them in...and eventually I am left with 6-9 balls of about 5 or 6 brands.

Off the top of my head, I know I have these in the bag right now;

Hex Chrome
B330RX
e5
Z Star
Z Star SL
Q Star
Project 5/TM

This sounds quite a bit like me. I've got B330 RX, e7, Hex Black, Z star XV, and original TM Pentas all in my bag.

My bad is loaded!
I have at least a dozen B330 RX, half a dozen Hex (thanks to some members recommendations) some E5's and a few sleeves of Wilson Staff balls too, not to mention a bunch of randoms that have been found on the course, including a pink ladies ball that I have been trying to lose in the water for almost 6 months, but it always makes it over.

Some days, far too many. Other days, not quite enough.

I usually have a dozen in my bag. Then I keep a dozen or two in the trunk. Can never have to many balls.

I have always had a bad habit of searching for lost golf balls during a round so having 30+ in the bag was not uncommon. I have since dropped that habit and carry a dozen golf balls which helps since I like to walk a round of golf rather than get a cart.

Dozen usually. No real reason why.

I keep a dozen Callaway Black and a dozen Scrixon Z Star XV in yellow. I'll play one or the other depending on mood and I like to have enough in case I have a bad day, but that's rare that I lose one. I hope I didn't jinx myself - I'm playing Spyglass tomorrow ;)

I keep about a dozen or more in the bag and usually two different brands/types depending on how I'm playing I'll use one or the other.

I usually keep around 9-15 new balls in my bag. I will use a ball until I lose it, I don't care how scuffed up it gets because I figure that I am not that good to where any of those blemishes will really affect my shot. The other thing I do which is kind of OCD is that I will use the higher number balls first and work my way down to the 1's.

I always make sure I have 6 new Z Star X/XV available. I probably have at least 18 total in the bag including scuffed up Z Star XV or Pro V1x.
If I'm on a golf weekend I'll probably have 2 dozen new balls.

I probably have about a dozen in the bag at any given point. Usually 1-2 new sleeves and the rest used.

I always carry two balls in my pocket when I play (one that I use on the course and a spare in my pocket). I started doing that years ago, and now I get anxious on the course when I don't follow that routine. If I hit a ball into water or OB, the first thing I do after hitting a provisional is go to the back for another ball.

I keep 6 balls in my bag, and always start my rounds with a brand new ball.

I carry about 6-7 maybe loose 1 and scuff a couple so frequently swap my balls around.

I also have the biggest stash of scuffed golf balls. Try and loose them around the course in the winter

Dozen in the bag and a dozen in the trunk.

THPing on Tapatalk

Normally have a round 18. Got a pocket of good balls and a pocket of not so good balls. And I start out with the good balls but change of if I am having a crappy day.

I carry about a dozen in my bag.

Usually 3 sleeves plus a putting ball. Sometimes I add yellow balls just in case the sun goes down.

At least 9 new and 6 or so that have been "retired" due to minor scuffs.

Back