Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

I also looked at the course last night looks like I will be playing a lot of lay up shots on this course depending on the tees I will be playing and how well I'm striking the ball that day! I am not sure I will be hitting at the green in 2 on any par 5's!!!

When do we know if the field is full? I've gotta sign up for the Albatross club asap!

When do we know if the field is full? I've gotta sign up for the Albatross club asap!

2.5 hours ago the extra spots open were down to 2, I would hurry if I were you

I'm really excited to try out some Cleveland wedges vs my Vokey's. I'm intrigued to see the differences.

Too bad you're not a lefty,you could try mine!

Albatross Member! Hope there is a spot left.....

Albatross Member! Hope there is a spot left.....

Way to go. I think you will find that the value of the Albatross Membership far (i.e., exponentially) exceeds the cost. The THP Invitationals are just one of many benefits from the Albatross Club.

I was so excited for myself last night about getting in for this or not. Now, I'm excited for who gets the last spot. Hope you get in, Cats04.

Way to go. I think you will find that the value of the Albatross Membership far (i.e., exponentially) exceeds the cost. The THP Invitationals are just one of many benefits from the Albatross Club.

Dude.. Are you in yet?!

Negotiations for the Ohio Invitational are ongoing. I am currently in a standoff with the boss on attending the Ohio Invitational and another Invitational event. Trying to make everything work without tapping into too much marital equity.

I know time is running out on this one. Really impressive turnout for the Ohio Invitational. I'm certain that a few Georgia-based THPers will ensure that Atlanta beats the mark, though. :act-up:

Glad to see this filling up so fast, going to be a great event for sure. Great members, fantastic sponsor and sharp looking course... I can't wait!!!!

Negotiations for the Ohio Invitational are ongoing. I am currently in a standoff with the boss on attending the Ohio Invitational and another Invitational event. Trying to make everything work without tapping into too much marital equity.

I know time is running out on this one. Really impressive turnout for the Ohio Invitational. I'm certain that a few Georgia-based THPers will ensure that Atlanta beats the mark, though. :act-up:

Looks like a nice track! It's 3.5 hours from me. What I'm use to. ?

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Signed up - we shall see if I made the cut.

As there are only 2 spots left and I dont get paid until next friday, looks like I will miss this one.....I can't believe how fast it filled up. It's crazy.

You should definitely keep an eye on this thread though. Never know what might come to be. Just sayin.

I hope somebody at Cleveland is watching all the excitement going on in here!

Are we full yet JB or GG!

I'm setting my Delorean for 2013, April 27th, 11:00 am ............anybody want a ride?

we should make shirts....

8390539510_b044a5b37e_z.jpg

or both

Back