Will Henley make the cut?

Will Henley make the cut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes he will make the cut. Top 10? not sure.

I bet he makes the cut. Unless his putter has cooled way down.

young gun playing well

It's cool to watch a guy you followed as an amateur, make it to the pros and do well. I hope this young gun can run with the big dawgs for years to come!

I think he makes the cut, but how will he handle playing with different guy's that are not his buddy from the web.com tour. I think being comfortable with who you're playing with makes a huge difference.

Looks like he's lighting it up so far. With how well he played the end of the Web.com tour last year, I wouldnt be surprised if he strung together a few really nice starts on the big tour.

Looks like he's lighting it up so far. With how well he played the end of the Web.com tour last year, I wouldnt be surprised if he strung together a few really nice starts on the big tour.

He looks to have the IT factor so far. Talented guy!

I think he makes the cut, but how will he handle playing with different guy's that are not his buddy from the web.com tour. I think being comfortable with who you're playing with makes a huge difference.

I agree woody that it will be interesting to see how he reacts in certain circumstances. I remember when we followed him at the Nationwide now Web.com event that he won as an amateur, he was paired with Jerry Kelly. Kelly was a prominent player on the web.com tour and Russell only had a one stroke lead coming into 18. Instead of looking nervous, he was walking down the side of the fairway high fiving the fans and stopping to briefly chat. You would not have a clue the dude was playing to win a pro tournament and not nervous out of his mind.

I hope Elin and him start dating.

I think he'll make the cut, but I'm guessing he's going to have a few tournaments that he doesn't contend in, but I'll say a top 5 is coming soon!!!

Great start.

I can't stand it when these guys shoot so low. It's a hard game and I want them to work for it!!

Great start.

I can't stand it when these guys shoot so low. It's a hard game and I want them to work for it!!

yea and his putter was misbehaving today :D

He had another great round today. As a rookie on tour he already has 4 rounds at 64 or under this year in 5 rounds. Last year on tour for the entire year there were only 2 golfer that had more then 4 rounds 64 or under. They each had five.

That is your stat of the day.

I think its pretty safe to say he will make the cut. Making the Top 10, that's a more thought-provoking question.

I think its pretty safe to say he will make the cut. Making the Top 10, that's a more thought-provoking question.

I agree let's raise the bar on this one. You know, I wonder if Nike feels like they may have found a diamond in the rough here?

Gotta be impressed with this kid so far. Really good stuff.

This kid looks solid. Last week I only got to see the tail end of his Sunday round, but that was damn impressive. Looking forward to seeing if he materializes into what some are claiming he might be.

I hope he sticks around at the top. The more the merrier.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Looks like he went HAM out there today. Pretty solid showing!

I gotta go with an odd gut feeling and say he's going to finish in the top 10! Henley is a dam impressive rookie. His career has only begun and I know it's gonna go far

He will make the cut but I don't believe he will finish in the top ten. Great talent!

I think he is going to be someone to contend with. However, with this event I think he will miss the cut. I say that because after your first win you may be celebrating and a little distracted for a few day's.

I think he is going to be someone to contend with. However, with this event I think he will miss the cut. I say that because after your first win you may be celebrating and a little distracted for a few day's.

Scrap -- You been drinking stump liquor dude :alien:? Mighty early in the morning for that but I guess it's noon somewhere. What if he shoots another round in the mid to low 60's today. Will you believe he will make the cut then? I know anyone is possible in golf and the wheels can come off sooooo fast howver I think he's going to at least make the cut this weekend. I guess we will have to see after tomorrow's round, as that's when the cut will be announced.

He was a lot of fun to watch at the Sony open. Watching yesterday's round, he seemed to show much of the same. If he gets his putting down today he is going to be hard to keep out of the top 10. Can't wait for today's round! Now -- back to work!

Looks like maybe he's a power to be recognized with this year, I wonder how long he'll keep up the good play!!!

Back