Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

Y'all are a bad influence, haha. I was introduced to this company by this thread. Been following along, and finally after seeing that 20% off discount mentioned above - I ordered the 'NightHawk' for $45 shipped! I haven't been able to find a golf shirt I really love, so I am hoping this is the one. Picked one of the less 'loud' shirts.... Just dipping my toe in at the moment, haha.

Seems like a great company - and I am really looking forward to the new shirt. Thanks everyone!

Y'all are a bad influence, haha. I was introduced to this company by this thread. Been following along, and finally after seeing that 20% off discount mentioned above - I ordered the 'NightHawk' for $45 shipped! I haven't been able to find a golf shirt I really love, so I am hoping this is the one. Picked one of the less 'loud' shirts.... Just dipping my toe in at the moment, haha.

Seems like a great company - and I am really looking forward to the new shirt. Thanks everyone!

Definitely post your feedback once it comes in the mail. $45 is a great price! Wear in good health!

These look great going to have to pick a couple up soon.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy your shirt as much as I enjoy mine.

Thanks Jeff. Without you I probably still wouldn't know this company's name.

I hope I enjoy the shirt too!

Dang...I got excited there for a minute and was heading over to check my twitter page! Ha! DB?

Thanks?
:(

- But thank you Jeff, If it was not for you I would have never found out about this company! They really make top notch clothes; And the best thing is you can wear them with a nice suit jacket (looks really shap) or the golf course, The material is really soft and quite comfortable. I think I perfer them over any of my Polos or Lacosts

Thanks?
:(

- But thank you Jeff, If it was not for you I would have never found out about this company! They really make top notch clothes; And the best thing is you can wear them with a nice suit jacket (looks really shap) or the golf course, The material is really soft and quite comfortable. I think I perfer them over any of my Polos or Lacosts

Oh, I know I enjoy my AF's more than my Polo's. I'm in the process of clearing space for more Alial Fitals. Like you said, dressy enough to add some pop to a suit jacket or on the course, they just look sharp.

I just made a list of a few I like and am going to run it past my boss tomorrow to see if he wants to order a few and have the embroidered with our company logo!!!

I just made a list of a few I like and am going to run it past my boss tomorrow to see if he wants to order a few and have the embroidered with our company logo!!!

Best! Company! Shirts! EVER! Lol.

That would be awesome.

GREAT thread! I found Alial Fital on Twitter back in 2011 and love everything about the company. Their product (made in USA) and customer service is unmatched. I hope to join the Ambassadors Club in 2013.

Alright, I know, I am a homer. But I love this company, their product and the way they conduct business. So, I feel obliged somewhat to share what is new at Alial Fital.

A few new styles hit today. They are.......

Sultan

blacktigercollar_large.jpg

Czar

purplegingcollar_large.jpg

The Captain

skullcollar_large.jpg

Emporer

yellowgingcollar_large.jpg

The Diplomat

blacktattersailcollar_large.jpg

GREAT thread! I found Alial Fital on Twitter back in 2011 and love everything about the company. Their product (made in USA) and customer service is unmatched. I hope to join the Ambassadors Club in 2013.

Me too, dude. Pretty sweet year long deal they have going on there. Love the reference program they do.

Emporer and Diplomat are awesome!!!

God I love that collar.

Jeff....why can't I find these on the website? Am I looking wrong?

Jeff....why can't I find these on the website? Am I looking wrong?

Um, I believe they are listed under the AFAC Tab, not the regular golf tab. These shirts were introduced when they rolled out the Ambassador Club incentive that they are doing this year. I'll happily take those reference points, when anyone orders. Lol.

Um, I believe they are listed under the AFAC Tab, not the regular golf tab. These shirts were introduced when they rolled out the Ambassador Club incentive that they are doing this year. I'll happily take those reference points, when anyone orders. Lol.
How do I become a member in that? Won't let me sign up?

How do I become a member in that? Won't let me sign up?

You should be able to create an account on the site. Kind of like a mailing list of new styles and promotions and stuff. If you have an account, people can reference you when they buy and all that. I'm on my phone right now, getting ready to go back to work. I set up my site account a while back, so I don't know.

Hmmmmm. I'll check it out when I get home. I signed into my account last night, no issues.

Ok, I see what you guys are saying now. They must have changed that in the last 24 hours or something. You can sign up for an Alial Fital account at the following link........

http://www.alialfital.com/account/register

All it does is send you a emailer from time to time, for new designs, news, and promotions. As well as keep your shipping information on the site, as well as allow you to receive references from other people purchasing shirts.

They just told me on Twitter to email them.

Back