Do you have a power color you wear on the golf course?

OrlandoGolfBlog

KISS MY A** BALL!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Back in May, Tiger Woods hosted a web talkback and someone asked the question about why he wears red on Sundays. His mom told him because he was a Sagittarius, it was his power color.

After the webcast, I did some research and found out that Leo's power color is orange and found myself buying an orange golf shirt... :)

Yeah, it hasn't really worked out like I thought, but it's a neat feeling having a "go-to" shirt for an important round. :)

Which brings me to the point of this thread.. Do you have a power color you wear when you play golf and if so, what's your reasoning for wearing it?

Pink, Red, Blue, Orange, Lime Green....Heck anything really. Love the bold colors of Sligo, PUMA, etc...

White, pink, orange, lime green, royal blue, etc. Overall no but my wardrobe is like a bag of skittles...

I'm a Leo, so I guess orange is now my power colour :D

I do have an orange tie... Maybe I should wear it more often?

When I have an important round I usually wear very dark colors such as black, navy blue or dark red.

When I have an important round I usually wear very dark colors such as black, navy blue or dark red.

Only for important meetings! :) Don't wanna use up all the magic on mundane things :)

Just found out that the power color for Aquarians is orange so I guess I'll have to start wearing the orange shirt for my 'important rounds' :clapp:

Power color - nope, but I like seasonal colors. I would never wear my white golf shoes after Labor Day and I won't wear my black golf shoes in the Summer.

Power color - nope, but I like seasonal colors. I would never wear my white golf shoes after Labor Day and I won't wear my black golf shoes in the Summer.

How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

Me - only 4 pairs. I'm not like some of the people on here. 2 are for Summer, 1 works in the Spring and Summer and the other is for Fall and Winter.

Not sure. I have about 14 or so.

Whoa... That's a lot of golf shoes.. how do you decide which to wear on what day?

He sure does but it’s a good kind of sickness. :D

I have three pair and am looking at a fourth. My wife thinks I am crazy.

Wow. Navy blue has always been my favorite color. I just checked and it is also my signs (Virgo) power color. Weird.

Wow. Navy blue has always been my favorite color. I just checked and it is also my signs (Virgo) power color. Weird.

Nice! You are in tune with your astrological self :)

According to the Aries:

Crimson or deep red

I like red, but orange is my favorite color (and has nothing at all to do with any college affiliation)

Apparently my power color is pink (Taurus). I would think that a sign resembling a bull would have a more aggressive color. I would totally rock a pink shirt though.

Back