What do you do for a living?

Technical director at a performing arts centers and freelance scenic designer and sound designer.

I am a winemaker for a large winery in Lodi California

Im doing time in the county jail. Got about 23 years left.

I've posted before but this was installed for my client. It's a 5mm LED wall that stands 6' tall and 22' wide. It's as clear as any LED screen I've seen. It's also the largest curved low resolution LED I'd production. I sell AV, lights and technology for TRADESHOW, corporate event and special events.

a6y7ugy5.jpg

a9ejy8em.jpg

Im doing time in the county jail. Got about 23 years left.

How do you like being a jailor? There's an opening for one here in my county and I think I'd be able to get it fairly easily since I already work for the office but not sure I want to do that.

I teach World History, Psychology and Sociology in a high school in Northern Indiana.

I've posted before but this was installed for my client. It's a 5mm LED wall that stands 6' tall and 22' wide. It's as clear as any LED screen I've seen. It's also the largest curved low resolution LED I'd production. I sell AV, lights and technology for TRADESHOW, corporate event and special events.

a6y7ugy5.jpg

a9ejy8em.jpg

Looks good Freddie! I may have asked this in the past but can't remember. Do you help any clients with defense related trade shows?

I spent 3 years in the Marines until I jumped off a platform and fractured my femur and busted up my knee. After that I helped a friend with an interior painting company he had. Now I work at a Mopar plant in Michigan. I work with some awesome people and enjoy what i do.
Although I do miss being in the military, I'm happy what with what I'm doing now.

Thank you for your service!

I teach World History, Psychology and Sociology in a high school in Northern Indiana.

Have they updated the curriculum so that World War II is called the European Civil War yet? Hahahah

I spent 3 years in the Marines until I jumped off a platform and fractured my femur and busted up my knee. After that I helped a friend with an interior painting company he had. Now I work at a Mopar plant in Michigan. I work with some awesome people and enjoy what i do.
Although I do miss being in the military, I'm happy what with what I'm doing now.

Thanks for keeping us safe!

I am an Emergency Services Dispatcher for Genesee County, NY and a part time New York State Fire Instructor.

Professor of Operations Management... Teach stats, supply chain, and operations management courses.

Boatswainsmate in the U.S. Coast Guard. Currently I'm an instructor at Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown.

Loading Master at an oil refinery, responsible for importation of crude oil and exportation of finished product.

Looks good Freddie! I may have asked this in the past but can't remember. Do you help any clients with defense related trade shows?

Yes I can. I have a few clients that attend and display on Military shows

a6y7ugy5.jpg

a9ejy8em.jpg

Do you have a gallery of examples?

that is very cool!

Job title is Sr. Clinical Business Solutions Analyst.

Fancy wording for essentially being tech support for electronic health records for a big midwestern healthcare group. I work on their Epic software, which has a bunch of platforms for various healthcare roles like doctors offices, hospitals, etc. I work on the team that builds, implements, and supports all the outpatient parts, which makes for really nice hours. Love the job, the people, and the time I get to spend with family/friends because of it.

Working for Sprint!!! They pay me to Play Golf, Baaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Working for Sprint!!! They pay me to Play Golf, Baaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Lol, my brother worked for sprint until he moved to Houston Texas, now he works for AT&T

I run a wastewater Treatment plant at a poultry processing plant and run the grounds crew.

Surgical Oncologist..I take out cancerous tumors

Back