Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

How does sizing compare to other polos? I'm a large in pretty much everything, I assume these too.

Not sure if you are familiar with Sligo, but they are comparable in sizing. I wear a L in Nike also, and the Alial is a much better fit, IMO. You can contact Alial Fital via Twitter at @AlialFital and ask them what they recommend. He recommended I go with the L and I am happy that I did.

Not on twitter, but L will probably work. 2 new threads coming my way!

Pursuit of perfection and cup half full. Liked a few others but sizes are hard to come by. I can see why the price dropped.

Pursuit of perfection and cup half full. Liked a few others but sizes are hard to come by. I can see why the price dropped.

I really like Pursuit of Perfection. It's a great shirt. I think I might buy some bright red shorts to sport it with. Enjoy your purchases and let us know about your experience.

So I steamed my shirt and ironed the collar and it's A okay, it was just sewed a little lower on the one side. So I will have to do that every time I wash it. I just ordered the Pursuit Of Perfection golf shirt, I can't wait for more after this order. I am cleaning out my closet of older golf shirts out and/will eventually replace them (slowly) with new AF polos!

They have 2 new ones, but they're not the golf polos and it's killing me the new Take Your Medicine and Paloma are BEAUTYful!!

So I steamed my shirt and ironed the collar and it's A okay, it was just sewed a little lower on the one side. So I will have to do that every time I wash it. I just ordered the Pursuit Of Perfection golf shirt, I can't wait for more after this order. I am cleaning out my closet of older golf shirts out and/will eventually replace them (slowly) with new AF polos!

They have 2 new ones, but they're not the golf polos and it's killing me the new Take Your Medicine and Paloma are BEAUTYful!!

Solid buy, dude. Glad to hear the collar situation worked out for you. Your plan, is my plan as well. To pick up a shirt here and there and make my closet all American Made!

Solid buy, dude. Glad to hear the collar situation worked out for you. Your plan, is my plan as well. To pick up a shirt here and there and make my closet all American Made!

Just curious Jeff, Have you bought any of the none golf polos? I was wondering if/how much different they are then the golf ones that I have. (Sorry if it's in this thread already)

Just curious Jeff, Have you bought any of the none golf polos? I was wondering if/how much different they are then the golf ones that I have. (Sorry if it's in this thread already)

I have both cuts. The non golf is a tighter/ more slim fit. The sleeves are noticeably tighter. I wear the regular cut to bars, dinner, etc. I personally wouldnt play golf in the regular cut. I would think that if you sized up in the regular cut that it would be similar to the golf cut you would normally wear (Golf Cut Medium / Regular sized up Large). But know they are really good with free returns incase the size isnt to your liking.

I have not. Bhilln maybe has, so maybe he could chime in if so. It says the non-golf shirts are 96% cotton and 4% spandex, which I think would put them on par with some of the Ashworth shirts that I own from a few years back. Those shirts are comfortable as hell, they are just not the stretch fabric like most of your golf fabric. Probably a good office or going out shirt. If I decide to add one of the non-golf polos, I will for sure give my feedback.

I have both cuts. The non golf is a tighter/ more slim fit. The sleeves are noticeably tighter. I wear the regular cut to bars, dinner, etc. I personally wouldnt play golf in the regular cut. I would think that if you sized up in the regular cut that it would be similar to the golf cut you would normally wear (Golf Cut Medium / Regular sized up Large). But know they are really good with free returns incase the size isnt to your liking.

Perfect thats what I was wondering, about the size and golfabilty!! Thank you.

If I were to rock one of the non-golf polo's, it would be this bad lad! Really digging this one.

Service has gone the way of the dinosaurs so it's nice to hear of such care for a customer. They just EARNED your future business. It's so easy, yet so few do it. Very cool! I'm heading to their site right now!

I may have just bought that one...:bulgy-eyes:

LOL. If this thread was the NBA, I would be leading the league in assists.

There is no I in team ;)

But I'll give credit where credit is due, Thanks for the good link. Thats why I love THP =D

#AFAmbassador
#TeamTHP

For those on the fence, maybe a little enticer for ya'.

e7udajah.jpg

I didn't even realize there were different options for golf and non-golf!

Nate, you got your self some beautys! Hope you enjoy them

Great buys, Nate! Really digging both styles you have there. Let us know what you think of them.

Nate, that one with the purple collar is incredible!!!!

Nate loving that purple collar shirt, is that short or long sleeve?

Dont forget today is Free Dress Polo Tuesday 1/29/13 sign up here - http://woobox.com/jibn7k/2tvkfx

I need to stay away from this website.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Back