The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza hut meat lovers yeah!!!

Even the banter is weird tonight. For PGA week, we sure have a weird vibe tonight.

Hey Jeff:

images-3-2_zpsb124cee9.jpeg

Prohibition... What a dry subject.

I think I like "dark mode" On Tapatalk. Makes it easier to recognize new posts and probably saves on battery.

I think I like "dark mode" On Tapatalk. Makes it easier to recognize new posts and probably saves on battery.

I like it too but every once in a while I come across a post that's completely unreadable because the text and background are both black. Probably someone using a different font.

I love all of these small businesses I deal with that have AOL and Hotmail email addresses, what is this 1998?

I love all of these small businesses I deal with that have AOL and Hotmail email addresses, what is this 1998?
WTH... I have an aol email.. I've had it since probably 1995?

Boom! Showed up to work this morning to have a new laptop waiting for me!

I like it too but every once in a while I come across a post that's completely unreadable because the text and background are both black. Probably someone using a different font.

I had that same problem and stopped using Dark Mode. I think it's just a bug in the app, similar to the way every now and then you'll see a post dated from 1969

WTH... I have an aol email.. I've had it since probably 1995?

but, do you run a business and pass that out as your business email

I can handle that if it is a very small start up business.

and sadly these arent, they are decent sized with numerous locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back