Top Flite Gamer V2 Tour

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys! So I was at Dicks, checking out their zero selection of left handed equipment when the golf manager told me he had something he thought I'd like. He led me over to a new display with the HX hot and some new 6 piece Maxfli ball.. Then I saw these

apu2apa3.jpg
uny6used.jpg
zubezyru.jpg

For 25 bucks a dozen I grabbed 2! I love the performance of the gamer. Add a urethane cover and holy crap! Can't wait to use these things

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I have a ton if golf balls already but when I run out I'll be buying those. They look amazing. I can't wait to hear your thoughts.

I am definitely intrigued by these and will pick up a dozen when I see them.

These excite me! Can't wait to try some out and here your thoughts.

Very interesting. The Gamer V2 is probably one of the most under appreciated balls out there. A Gamer with a urethane cover for $25 a dozen? I will be trying these, for sure.

I like the direction they went with the box. Simple and classy.

They also now sell the original gamer in yellow

TapaTalk from the iPhone

TapaTalk from the iPhone

The Gamer or the Gamer V2 in yellow? I've wanted some yellow V2s for a while.

a8epuvag.jpg

They are all just called gamers now. Look on the right in this picture

TapaTalk from the iPhone

And I thought I had heard they was doing away with my favorite ball. Now it should be even better than before. Awesome!
This could easily go into the HHJJ thread.

Very cool. Interested in a sleeve swap? I have Z-Star, Z-Star XV, Trispeed Tour, Hex Black, 330S (older model), 20XI-S.

Will be picking these up, even in yellow now. Schweet...nice find!

Someone with some nice weather needs to go pick up a dozen.

Will be picking these up, even in yellow now. Schweet...nice find!

Ya I usually hate dicks but it worked out this time

TapaTalk from the iPhone

TapaTalk from the iPhone

nice find dude. I freakin love these balls

These are far and away my fave >$30 golf balls and it sounds like they are even better now. Nicely done Top Flite.

Nice. I'll have to check these out. I've been using the V2's quite a bit.

Hey guys! So I was at Dicks, checking out their zero selection of left handed equipment when the golf manager told me he had something he thought I'd like. He led me over to a new display with the HX hot and some new 6 piece Maxfli ball.. Then I saw these

apu2apa3.jpg
uny6used.jpg
zubezyru.jpg

For 25 bucks a dozen I grabbed 2! I love the performance of the gamer. Add a urethane cover and holy crap! Can't wait to use these things

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You know you spend a lot of time in Dick's when the golf manager has recommendations for you.

Good find! I'm gonna have to check them once I run low on my supplies.

Interested to hear about this Maxfli 6 piece ball.

THPing on Tapatalk

The v2 was a good ball. With a new cover and in yellow I am very interested to hear more about them.

The v2 was a good ball. With a new cover and in yellow I am very interested to hear more about them.

Ya man! I can't wait to get these things on the course. A 3 piece urethane ball for 25 bucks is a great deal

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Ya man! I can't wait to get these things on the course. A 3 piece urethane ball for 25 bucks is a great deal

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Wonder how it stacks up to the e5. Get out there and get us some info!

Wonder how it stacks up to the e5. Get out there and get us some info!

It's like 28 degrees here or I would haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Which Dick's were you in? I haven't been to the two by me in a while, so I might need to head over to one of them.

Back