NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabo is consistant, real character guy. I like him a lot and I think out of all the Leafs forwards, he's a guy they need to hold on to for a long time.

Yeah I would say a good piece to build on. Was he a draft pick or signing?

Yeah I would say a good piece to build on. Was he a draft pick or signing?

Picked him up from Montreal in a trade couple years ago.

Good God in San Jose is good. They flat laid one on my Avs.

Not the way you like to start the second period for sure.

Not the way you like to start the second period for sure.

Yeah played a great first period though just have to keep the pressure on. Keep doing the little things then dump and chase and make the Rangers go the full 210 every time

Don Cherry gotta love this guy. Wow what an outfit tonight!

A lot of people don't like him, but he's always entertaining at least haha.

Just got back from the Shark Tank. 4-0 win for a 4-0 record. Marleau with 2 more goals. That's 2 goals in 4 straight games to start the season. Only once before has that ever happened and it was in the 1917-18 season.

Yeah I don't see him often but I like his attitude toward the game no nonsense. Old School. I also had his videos VHS Rock em Sockem Hockey I would watch before every game I played.

Just got back from the Shark Tank. 4-0 win for a 4-0 record. Marleau with 2 more goals. That's 2 goals in 4 straight games to start the season. Only once before has that ever happened and it was in the 1917-18 season.

Wow that is impressive. He has always been a goal scorer with great instincts around the net. Congrats on the start. Too bad for the lockout us on the East coast won't see those Western teams this season.

I love seeing how bad Dion is again.

Rob that's awsome man I would love to see Avs vs. Sharks in the Tank.

I love seeing how bad Dion is again.

Rob that's awsome man I would love to see Avs vs. Sharks in the Tank.

Better than most of the Leafs defence, as sad as that is.

That trade didn't really work out for either side.

Better than most of the Leafs defence, as sad as that is.

That trade didn't really work out for either side.

I like Stajan on the third or fourth but I hate his contract.

Leafs snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Hoping they continue to struggle so they overpay for Luongo out of desperation.

That was a tough one for the Leafs but gotta play a full 60 minutes to get wins.

Leafs snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. Hoping they continue to struggle so they overpay for Luongo out of desperation.

I hope not. Would rather tank and rebuild for a couple seasons.

Edmonton and Calgary up next. Love watching this young Oilers team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back