The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch the movie. I don know what you're reading. But 90% chance it's been made into a movie.
Huck Finn. It has, but according to my teacher none of the movies are anything like the book, and i have to come up with different notes for each chapter. If i watch a movie i wont know when each chapter starts and ends.

This is the last time i'm waiting untilthe last minute to read an entire book. I hate mid-1800's missourian talk. Cant understand a word of it.
Is this one of your six things due at the same thing in the same class? How long did you have to get them all done?

Huck Finn. It has, but according to my teacher none of the movies are anything like the book, and i have to come up with different notes for each chapter. If i watch a movie i wont know when each chapter starts and ends.

Blah blah racism. Blah blah stereotypes. Blah blah out dated social commentary.

Man.. I wish I had twitter. To be honest I'm really not sure what it is. lol

For you Jacob, one of the pictures I was talking about:

BBk75g4CQAAN3e-.jpg

Is this one of your six things due at the same thing in the same class? How long did you have to get them all done?
Yeah it is. Due monday. I'm on chapter 18, and theres 38 total. Just gotta keep on truckin..

For you Jacob, one of the pictures I was talking about:

Oh my...are those the new Bridgestone golf balls in the background? That is one sweet pic!

I just crashed the UPS site... I blame Scrap Iron! Hehe.

I just crashed the UPS site... I blame Scrap Iron! Hehe.

I will take that blame. :alien:

Youth knows no patience

Signed up for twitter who is good to follow other than smalls?

I will take that blame. :alien:

Youth knows no patience

Signed up for twitter who is good to follow other than smalls?
I blame my dad for the patience thing.

Homeland security is going to be watching you. hahahaha

well the IED missed the UPS truck, so i should be fine for a couple hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back