The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a nice set and a personalized one at that. I'm sure you could profit from it but you would have to try and find the right buyer localy. If you end up shipping the clubs you would probably break even if you went that way.
Yeah i dont want to shell out that much cash if im not sure i'll profit

I'm so tired. Lagging from a long day. I can't wait to sleep.

They should put GPS tracking on UPS trucks so people like me who check the status a billion times per day can actually believe it's making progress.

Hey Taylor.

Go to sleep people. Y'all woke me up. Back to sleep now.

3:06 AM....guess the last time I was up that late/early was with our newborns. Just remember Taylor, nothing good happens after midnight.

Lol ain't that the truth

Curious

Curious

Anybody see Intimidater on here lately? I hope he is ok :confused2:

Ya know, OG, I havent seen him on the forums in a bit. Hope he's doing alright.

3:06 AM....guess the last time I was up that late/early was with our newborns. Just remember Taylor, nothing good happens after midnight.

At Taylor's age, plenty good goes on after midnight!

He was last on 01-25-2013 09:36 PM Central Time. That's only a day and a half.

2012 lunar controls for $45 no wide too tight, cripples me to put back on shelf

GOLF CHANNEL 4:30-5:30 PGA merchandice show...set your dvr.

Ya wanna know how you can tell if a product has buzz? Post a video interview with the company discussing a brand new set and see what happens in the 1st hour or so. If you get no comments, there is no buzz. I think Hot List needs to take a lesson on that.

Ya wanna know how you can tell if a product has buzz? Post a video interview with the company discussing a brand new set and see what happens in the 1st hour or so. If you get no comments, there is no buzz. I think Hot List needs to take a lesson on that.

Agreed! As unbiased as it gets too

Me during my 0-hdcp days..
47D798A6-2918-49CA-A031-8AAB8B20AFA0-10448-0000043E30AF4A5F.jpg

The hot list needs to go away. There's so much bias in there now it's a joke. I did hear though that Scor wedges made it onto the list.

The hot list needs to go away. There's so much bias in there now it's a joke. I did hear though that Scor wedges made it onto the list.

The hotlist doesn't seem to hold a lot of weight for me anymore either.. It's a shame.

Like too many things these days, the hot list is for sale. It's just sad.

TTing

When has it not been? Its always been a popularity contest. Always.

The Hot List:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back