2013 Bridgestone e5 e6 & e7 Preview

Great video. Im intrigued by the E7 too and will probably try them out in the spring when Im due to buy new balls. Ive played the E6 and E5 and really like the spin of the E5 but would love more distance and dont want the spin-killing properties of the E6, so Im thinking about giving the E7 a shot.
Bridgestone is having a ball fitting here in Ohio in mid April and Im looking forward to that. Ive done their online ball fitting before and it always seems to recommend either the E5 or the B330-RX but Id like to do a fitting in person and see what they recommend.

This was a really good interview! I enjoyed hearing about what changed from the previous models and what the major attributes of each line are. Just from listening to Corey, I think I really need to give the e5 a try but I sure am enjoying how straight the e6 is off of the tee.

Great interview and explanation of the range - just waiting to get my balls to test over in the UK but looking forward to giving whatever I'm chosen for a spin.

Interestingly I was in our major internet and store chain over here and I was looking at the old range and the rep came over and said that it was by far their biggest selling range and that 4 of the 6 Pro's in the shop played various versions of the 330 range. His view was that Bridgestone were investing more and genuinely pushing the development of the balls and would only be getting stronger once they added to their European Staffers - certainly got me even more excited to try the Mystery Ball!

I currently play the E5 and love it. But for scrambles, the E7 is one of the best balls out there. So good.

Thanks JB and Corey! I love the E-6, but after seeing some THP reviews and hearing all of the improvements, I am pondering the E-5 pretty hard now.

This thread will have me putting each version of the E series ball in play this season. I know the E6 is "my ball', however I got to try the other two!

I had noticed a little flatter ball flight during my e6 testing that equated to 5-10 more total yards for me…now I understand why.

I agree, I have seen the same.

Nice to see some of my observations confirmed. Great interviews JB and thank you again Bridgestone.

Back