Hashtag Chad Joins THP TV To Discuss Odyssey Versa

Another reason I despise plumber's necks and always have. Always left for me.

Was such a cool setup/device though. Definitely the star of the Odyssey booth. The Versa line is much better in hand than thought pic's for me, I particularly liked the #7's!

I do, for what it is. Not the biggest fan of the white-hot insert (new or not) but the principle behind it does make sense when you get it in hand. The biggest knock for me is just the lack of a CS model.

I played around with the Versa Line #7 black (black inside/white outside) the other day in my local golf shop; by the end I was honestly trying to figure out how much money I could ebay all my extra clubs for to grab one. The head of the putter felt so much smaller and I really enjoyed that. Now if Callaway/Odyssey would add a CS version of the #7 or the dart series I might have already been gaming one.........just saying.

I played around with the Versa Line #7 black (black inside/white outside) the other day in my local golf shop; by the end I was honestly trying to figure out how much money I could ebay all my extra clubs for to grab one. The head of the putter felt so much smaller and I really enjoyed that. Now if Callaway/Odyssey would add a CS version of the #7 or the dart series I might have already been gaming one.........just saying.
Agreed.

I do, for what it is. Not the biggest fan of the white-hot insert (new or not) but the principle behind it does make sense when you get it in hand. The biggest knock for me is just the lack of a CS model.
The alignment, is it just a contrast of white/black that helps or is there something more to it similar to RST?

i'd say if the Callaway gig doesn't work out for Chad, he could have a nice career in broadcasting...what a guy!

anywho - that is an awesome projection to have in their putting booth. and even tho i read that some time again, that fact still amazes me that open or closed just 1 degree will miss you 100% of straight putts.

very cool.

wow, that little bit of an adjustment can really affect a putt. great video

Lol at Jman missing it! It did look like it broke a little left on him though. Definitely an interesting concept, Odyssey always has some great stuff up their sleeves, I'll be interested to try this one out this summer.

Awesome of Chad to highjack the episode!!! That must be a hard breaking putt if the machine says 0* and it doesn't go in. All joking aside it was an amazing setup and a great way to get people interactive with the new line of putters.

What a cool video! That is an awesome device that they were using there, I could use one of those!

I am a huge fan of that putter. I know there have been a lot of negative comments about the softer insert, but I (in the minority) really didn't mesh well with the metal-X insert.

I have tried to swap out my two-ball F7 in the past, but I always come back to it. The W/B/W #7 may finally take its place.

Nice video from Hashtag Chad and Jman. This is some cool technology that can help a lot of golfer's improve their putting.

Back