THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

man I wish I knew more about hockey, if anything to help get my post count up

Think you're doing alright Dean haha.

Join in anytime though.

I guess I shouldn't be critiquing other people's deals.

Nah, its fine man. You can even reject the trade. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Nah, its fine man. You can even reject the trade. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

I never reject trades. I look at it as if two people want to make the deal, then why block it?

Someone has to have a turd goalie they are willing to trade for Nabakov. I just want someone not in the same division as Brodeur and Rinne. They dont even have to be good, just at least a starter.

I never reject trades. I look at it as if two people want to make the deal, then why block it?

I hear ya. If someone blocked the trade I wouldnt care though to be honest, unless they were just doing it out of spite.

Think you're doing alright Dean haha.

Join in anytime though.

Its only cause Im playing DDEC, once that ends I'll have to play against the big boys

Someone has to have a turd goalie they are willing to trade for Nabakov. I just want someone not in the same division as Brodeur and Rinne. They dont even have to be good, just at least a starter.

We have 12 teams with 6 teams with 6 goalies. Thats 30 goalies, gone, and Nabakov is on one of the teams that lose all the time. Pick up Reimer or Scrivens.

We have 12 teams with 6 teams with 6 goalies. Thats 30 goalies, gone, and Nabakov is on one of the teams that lose all the time. Pick up Reimer or Scrivens.

HAHA NO! Got something in the works.

I have 3 guys who haven't even played yet so I'm still holding out hope I can come back from the 6-4 deficit I'm facing!

I have 3 guys who haven't even played yet so I'm still holding out hope I can come back from the 6-4 deficit I'm facing!

it's a lighter schedule week for most guys, compared to the 1st week. makes it tough.
MON and WED i only had like 3 guys going compared to War Eagle's 15 guys per night.

it's a lighter schedule week for most guys, compared to the 1st week. makes it tough.
MON and WED i only had like 3 guys going compared to War Eagle's 15 guys per night.

That's what I ran in to

I can wait to win this week. Its going to be fun. I can see it now, Monday morning you check the final tally and all you are left to say is "oh Michael"

u got some work to do to get out of the hole

I can wait to win this week. Its going to be fun. I can see it now, Monday morning you check the final tally and all you are left to say is "oh Michael"

The funny part is that you both have pretty meager stat lines.. First team to get a boost probably gets the win.

u got some work to do to get out of the hole

Not really if you look at at the stats closely. Its not like your team is lighting it up

Does the Deano Bowl really matter? Fighting for 11th and 12th?

Does the Deano Bowl really matter? Fighting for 11th and 12th?

Not one bit. I find it funny how the standings work though. So instead of each match counting as 1 game in the standings they count as multiple depending on your point structure that week.

Not one bit. I find it funny how the standings word though. So instead of each match counting as 1 game in the standings they count as multiple depending on your point structure that week.

Hahaha my team name is My Team Sucks. Thats all you need to know about my team. Good players, playing like crapola.

I hate that too, believe me.
Not one bit. I find it funny how the standings work though. So instead of each match counting as 1 game in the standings they count as multiple depending on your point structure that week.

Back