Super Bowl Squares Contest!

JF

Reaction score
SBSFinal_zps45dbdca4.png
*First 5 on the top row is a 3*

Everyone who has ever been to a Super Bowl party has played the squares game before. The rules are simple: Everyone gets a square and when all the squares are full, random numbers between 0 and 9 are drawn to fill the rows for both teams. At the end of the game, say the final score is 17-10 Ravens. Whoever has the square for 7 Ravens and 0 49ers would win.

First 99 to post that they're in will get a spot with the last going to myself. Please indicate which square you want: ex. 5 across 3 down. I'll check and let you know if you pick a square that has been claimed and edit the image as the night goes on to show which are taken. Winner will get a little something from me. I tried to think of a way we could all put something in the pot and have a winner take all, but that would be way too complex. So I'll just give away a prize!

This is in NO RELATION to THP and THP Media, Inc cannot be held responsible for this contest, the prize or anything else in relation to this thread.

Last edited:
I will take square 3 across 7 down.

I'll take 5 across 5 down

Sure, love doing these every year.

I'll take seven across and seven down.

4 across 7 down

8 across, 8 down.

If they win 31-21 I'm golden if I understand

TTing

Depends on how they do the numbers. I have been in these where the numbers are all scrambled. That's usually how it's done, fill the board then draw the numbers for the boxes across and down.

Not how it works. The columns don't go in order, after the board is full I will draw numbers from a hat and randomly order them. So one column might look like: 8360142759 and the other: 0614893562 so you would have 8 and 0. It eliminates any speculation of scores. 0, 3, 4, and 7 are the most common, so they typically would go first. But with it randomized you eliminate that factor and make it pure luck really.

I'll take 5 across and 2 down.

Ill take bottom right!! Thanks for doing this

And so the first thank you post I have seen since the new system is upon me!

My pleasure dude. I enjoy this stuff.

Interesting. Neat.
Not how it works. The columns don't go in order, after the board is full I will draw numbers from a hat and randomly order them. So one column might look like: 8360142759 and the other: 0614893562 so you would have 8 and 0. It eliminates any speculation of scores. 0, 3, 4, and 7 are the most common, so they typically would go first. But with it randomized you eliminate that factor and make it pure luck really.

Not sure what's still open JF but I'll take one right smack above Thainer.

Edit... Make it below.

Throw me a bone 3 - 5

LtEvO TaPpEd

alright I'll join. How about 9 over and 7 down.

2-7 for me please

9 across 10 down

I've never heard of this game before! I'll take 3 across and 8 down

4 across 7 down

4 and 8 for me please

8 and 8

Back