New Sligo Shorts, Pants, Windshirt, Outfit!!

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
For the viewing eyes of THP readers... We'd like to show everyone a few pictures of some new gear that will be going up on our site shortly.

You will see some new pants and shorts (white, vegas pink), windshirts (black, tropical), and one of Brian Gay's favourite outfits - white visor, ivory O'Brien, white Icon belt, and Vegas Pink Trousers (to be worn with white shoes).

Cheers.

I will have to own that outfit on the left. In shorts though. It will be mine.

I need me a pink belt!

Edit: strategic impulse shopping.

I like the wind shirt. It will be nice around here in October when the Santa Anas kick in.

Might have to get one of each!

the pink shorts are AWESOME!

Vegas pink slacks are awesome! Would work well with white and black.

I'm really liking that 1st shirt, very slick looking.

Vegas pink slacks are awesome! Would work well with white and black.

Maybe, but you'll look like a Good'n'Plenty. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Ok I gave in. I love those pink shorts. and the wind shirt.

They are on their way Dent. GG gave me the thumbs up and they will be here soon.

They are on their way Dent. GG gave me the thumbs up and they will be here soon.

You lucky dog. I will be looking at either the Lime, Chrome, Pink or Orange trousers very soon.

When they arrive, post a mini review or such and let me know how they are.

No fair that the Vegas shorts are up but the pink belt isn't. :pissed-off:

Finding matching shoes could be a challenge, though.

You lucky dog. I will be looking at either the Lime, Chrome, Pink or Orange trousers very soon.

When they arrive, post a mini review or such and let me know how they are.

I already have the Chrome, Lime, and Orange. I absolutely love their shorts.

No fair that the Vegas shorts are up but the pink belt isn't. :pissed-off:

Finding matching shoes could be a challenge, though.

Nah, all white will work well.

INah, all white will work well.

You're denying me the opportunity to go shoe shopping?

Edit: I already have sandals that will go with.

Never. I love shopping. Fortunately I already know the Sligo fit, so shopping was easy. Just the click of a button.

I already have the Chrome, Lime, and Orange. I absolutely love their shorts.

Nah, all white will work well.

Jeeez...Which one do you prefer the most? and what do you find yourself wearing most in terms of shirts with each?

I love them all. I probably wear the chrome the most because they are the most versatile. But really love all of them. When the new Sligo line came out this year I picked up a few of their shirts. So I try to match the outfits that they had in mind. Then almost always use a Sligo belt with the THP buckle

Claire/JB

Claire/JB

Claire,
It's actually an orange belt (classic) that is featured in that outfit. All that pink in a row makes it look the same, I won't deny that! You can pick up leather via Ebay (always order atleast 1 size bigger) or a kiosk at a mall... but the quality is more "plasticy" than great quality leather. Would look fantastic with a THP buckle ;)

JB,
That shirt is one of the most versatile colour stories we designed. It goes with vegas pink, chrome (put a driver cap with it and you have one of my favourite outfits), black, cleveland brown, and white. Toss on a white belt with that outfit, take a picture and lets see it. Thanks JB.

I will have to do that. I love the outfit and wore the driver cap out to dinner last night with an older Sligo Outfit I bought last year. I just love the hat. I have never been able to wear a hat like this, but this one just works for me.

Back