Super Bowl Squares Contest!

SBSFinal_zps45dbdca4.png

Final board. Good luck everyone!

not to nitpick but you have 5 twice on the ravens side.

not to nitpick but you have 5 twice on the ravens side.

That's not nitpicking, one should be a 3. Haha. Honest mistake I am sure.

Whoa! Guess I forgot to check myself. I will make the first 5 a 3 and leave the second as is.

THPing on Tapatalk

Yes 1 for the Ravens and 3 for San Fran. starting off good

Dfras with the power outage sweet spot!

THPing on Tapatalk

Haha, does that count for anything? Lol...it would be nice if the niners could make this a game.

Congrats Icy!!

Sent from my DROID X2

I dont have a clue how these things work..

Ok, congrat J4U

Sent from my DROID X2

Congrats J4U!!

Tapping away on my S3

I dont have a clue how these things work..

Bal had 34 so go across Ravens to 4. Now go down 9ers score to 1 (31) & it meets with J4U square

Sent from my DROID X2

Congrats J4U, that was a great safety.

Congrats J4U! That is awesome!

Congrats J4U. What a game.

Congrats, J4U! I said I would offer up a prize from the THP Store to whomever won and I am here to make good on my promise. Pick your poison, dude. A THP t-shirt, A THP Daphne's headcover, or I'll buy you a 2013 THP 2nd Edition putter cover once they become available. Either let me know here or shoot me a PM with all of your info and I will get it sent out to you this week.

I will need a PM with your address as well!

THPing on Tapatalk

Just got back into civilization...what a game! And what a surprise safety, was half yelling it out at the end to win the board and it seemed logical for the game. Ok, more for the board game...lol. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the offer Jeff, but not every contest or game needs a prize. It's just fun to play and get bragging rights some times. If you are really wanting to offer up something, I'll take you up on the offer when I'm back home sometime and we get a round in. You can buy the tacos at In-A-Tub or beverage on course. That work?

Thanks for putting this together JF16, these things add a little extra something to televised events.

EDIT: Forgot it was 2 1/2 hours away from you Jeff...how about a beverage when we meet up at one of the events?

Last edited:
Congrats, J4U! I said I would offer up a prize from the THP Store to whomever won and I am here to make good on my promise. Pick your poison, dude. A THP t-shirt, A THP Daphne's headcover, or I'll buy you a 2013 THP 2nd Edition putter cover once they become available. Either let me know here or shoot me a PM with all of your info and I will get it sent out to you this week.
Congrats J4U and wtg by Jeff!!!

Just got back into civilization...what a game! And what a surprise safety, was half yelling it out at the end to win the board and it seemed logical for the game. Ok, more for the board game...lol.

Thanks for the offer Jeff, but not every contest or game needs a prize. It's just fun to play and get bragging rights some times. If you are really wanting to offer up something, I'll take you up on the offer when I'm back home sometime and we get a round in. You can buy the tacos at In-A-Tub or beverage on course. That work?

Thanks for putting this together JF16, these things add a little extra something to televised events.

EDIT: Forgot it was 2 1/2 hours away from you Jeff...how about a beverage when we meet up at one of the events?

LOL. I read that and was like "Where does he think I live?" HA. Whatever you want to do, dude. Don't recall if you are coming to the outing or not, but if so, your drinks are on me or wherever our paths cross.

Congrats again on the win, dude!

Congrats J4U. Super Cool Win!!

Back