attachment.php

I finally have time to do more work on the wedges today and will be paint filling this one. Can't decide between white or blue though. Ferrule is black with white stripes, shaft has a blue label on it, and grip is black and white.

Nice Job!!!

Nice job looking awesome. Love that Nickent hybrid. I used to play it now I play the 5dx's.

Thanks! I haven't been able to use the hybrid much since moving to my new irons because that gap is no longer there, I'm looking into a new loft though and maybe i'll try out the new Nickent too.

attachment.php

I finally have time to do more work on the wedges today and will be paint filling this one. Can't decide between white or blue though. Ferrule is black with white stripes, shaft has a blue label on it, and grip is black and white.

I think white would really stand out nicely on that wedge.

I think white would really stand out nicely on that wedge.

I agree, but I think blue would too. I'm probably gonna do both and see what I like better with the paint actually on there. Or I could do the CC in white and the Forged Wedge in blue. Oh the choices...

I wish I was good enough to do one C in white and the other in blue.

Back side still a little damp and in need of a little more cleaning/touch up. Still debating how I want to do the front. Leaning towards doing it the same as the back, but it's still up in the air for the moment.

photo-1_zps70ebda79.jpg

That Scottie looks sweet man. Nice job

I agree, but I think blue would too. I'm probably gonna do both and see what I like better with the paint actually on there. Or I could do the CC in white and the Forged Wedge in blue. Oh the choices...

I wish I was good enough to do one C in white and the other in blue.

One letter of each would look great! Tape it off and use a pin to input a dot of paint, it'll take longer but you'll get the result you want.

@Bradley, I like the looks of that scotty!

Just finished doing mine. Didn't have anything small enough to scrape the paint out, so I went over top of the existing. If it starts to chip and wear, I'll just re-do it and scrape it all out. I'm pretty happy with them though. The Cleveland part was really hard because it kept wiping paint from the indentations rather than just on the metal surface.

59544_10200488787647293_343980757_n.jpg

Sorry, just caught up with this thread. Darren those are insanely beautiful! Great job. What did you use? Thinking about doing my ATV

Sorry, just caught up with this thread. Darren those are insanely beautiful! Great job. What did you use? Thinking about doing my ATV
Just some Sharpie paint pens and some acetone, man. Nothing complex!

Has any one tried this on there black fin. wedges any problems??

Has any one tried this on there black fin. wedges any problems??

It's not too hard I have a black wedge but not the 588. Standard procedure.

Finished product on the Scotty for Spring...
sc2_zpsbd2feeef.jpg

sc_zps469556c2.jpg

***Not sure why they are upside down, they are right side up in my photo bucket***
and my inspiration...
masters-logo.jpg

nice a clean Bradley...great job!

Ok, gonna do my ATV, but don't know: Sharpie or Elmer's paint pens? Also, should I bother doing clear over it?

Ok, gonna do my ATV, but don't know: Sharpie or Elmer's paint pens? Also, should I bother doing clear over it?

I used testor's model paint and a toothpick. I wouldn't put clear over it, the paint when applied fills the depression, not sure if there would be room

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

OK BOYS using ladies cosmetics to give your clubs a facelift ....Most beauty areas in stores (CVS, Walgreens etc) have Nail Polish Pens, limited colors but at Sallys Beauty Supply or Beauty Supply stores open to the public have more colors. Nail polish pens, which have a marker or brush like tip. Some are fine tips!

Also I recently discovered for my stainless pots and pans, a cream called Astonish Oven & Cookware cleaner to remove some marks in my pans. Then tried in my stainless sink to remove stains and scratches and it did a wonderful job...then bam, it hit me to use on my clubs, BEAUTIFUL! Didn't remove all but they sure look great and shiny too! I found the cleaner in ODD LOTS in the USA.

OK BOYS using ladies cosmetics to give your clubs a facelift ....Most beauty areas in stores (CVS, Walgreens etc) have Nail Polish Pens, limited colors but at Sallys Beauty Supply or Beauty Supply stores open to the public have more colors. Nail polish pens, which have a marker or brush like tip. Some are fine tips!

Also I recently discovered for my stainless pots and pans, a cream called Astonish Oven & Cookware cleaner to remove some marks in my pans. Then tried in my stainless sink to remove stains and scratches and it did a wonderful job...then bam, it hit me to use on my clubs, BEAUTIFUL! Didn't remove all but they sure look great and shiny too! I found the cleaner in ODD LOTS in the USA.

Thanks, I feel better about Walgreens than a beuty store. I felt so awkward last time I asked what type of Nail Polish is the best at a cosmetics store. :)

This should be fun.. Blue and Red.. Will be interesting to see what I can accomplish with this.

I like the CBJ colours you should be able to do do something nice with them. Word of caution I had the same blue in my numbers on the sole and it just looked black. The stamping Cobra has on the clubs is narrow and I had to change the colour.

This should be fun.. Blue and Red.. Will be interesting to see what I can accomplish with this.

20130203_183303.jpg

Can't wait to see what happens

I like the CBJ colours you should be able to do do something nice with them. Word of caution I had the same blue in my numbers on the sole and it just looked black. The stamping Cobra has on the clubs is narrow and I had to change the colour.

Sounds great! I've got metallic red and dark blue.. Not really sure what they'll end up looking like, but they were one of very few options so I just grabbed them (1.59 apiece is no biggy).

I like the idea of the darker blue.. I am going to do a bit of alcohol mixing to translucent them up a bit, but we'll see how it goes.. Lots of practicing will commence I'm sure!

Can't wait to see what happens

haha, me too buddy, me too.

My two this weekend, removed the paint in the RST's and replaced with THP colors. Its actually a pearlescent lime green, so the swirls look different in the pic's. Also, this was pre-cleanup on the M9 PR, after going over it with my oil cloth its puuuuuuuuurtty.

DSC_0697_zps60965e0a.jpg

DSC_0696_zps5368a686.jpg

Back