WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's in the bag is still the same, I just updated the bag finally from my well worn Adidas cart bag to a Titleist midsized.

Titleist003_zps97ccd7eb.jpg

Titleist002_zps9acb5c8e.jpg

Titleist001_zpsaf64fbb4.jpg

The 2 I alternate.
2013-02-03_16-12-04_891_zpse4ad73c6.jpg

Left the mFGP2 out of the Bridgestone bag, but it should have been in there too.
2013-02-03_16-13-15_824_zps626260ee.jpg

Those J40s man, whew!!! Jelly jelly.

I hope you get all those SeeMore's up in the putter collection thread soon.

What's in the bag is still the same, I just updated the bag finally from my well worn Adidas cart bag to a Titleist midsized.

That is a sweet setup!!! So clean and crisp! Very impressive.

Wow that is an amazing set up, probably one of my favourites.

Nice set up Gooder. Very similar to mine. Ping i20's, Scor wedges and a SeeMore putter.

Nice set up Gooder. Very similar to mine. Ping i20's, Scor wedges and a SeeMore putter.

My favorite setup. One that I love to take out on the course.

Thanks shanks and army. It's amazing what a little cleaning and metal polish will do after every round hahaha. They are all played heavily but aside from face wear you couldn't tell except for the hybrid. That poor club has taken some severe abuse trying to get out of trouble and it's got the sky/toe marks to prove it.

Taptaptaparoo

My favorite setup. One that I love to take out on the course.

Yup, I honestly have no itch at all to change that trifecta.

I've never posted this bag before, it's a back up/whim bag (I love Nike gear, just don't play it often) and it's a pretty nice setup, the irons are just a bit out of my skill level.

Nike VRs 10.5 driver, 15* 3 wood, 21/24* hybrids. VR pro cavity irons 4-LW with DG R300 shafts (only 5-LW played, 4 is in my spare bag and replaced with a hybrid) and all irons gripped with black/blue GP NDMC grips. Putter is a Method MC-3i.

Nike001_zps0cc73442.jpg

Nike003_zps6a842d81.jpg

You are the man! Those are two bags I would love to have. Nice setups.

I agree. I always like to see the different setups and try to think about why people put them together the way they did. What does the setup say about its owner?

Mine says that I can't afford quality clubs. jk... kinda

That putter is super nice! I love that finish.

Finally I have my set complete. After being told I would have to wait 2 months for the irons. Having the first Big Big Trusty Rusty come with the wrong shaft and grip. Having the second one come with a huge scratch on the heel, everything has been made right and I have my custom built irons set done. KBS Plus shafts. 1 extra inch in length and 2 Up. I'm now fully Amp'd.

tu4ute7e.jpg

8yma3uqu.jpg

u8uva8e3.jpg

e9agehyr.jpg

vy5adate.jpg

Finally I have my set complete. After being told I would have to wait 2 months for the irons. Having the first Big Big Trusty Rusty come with the wrong shaft and grip. Having the second one come with a huge scratch on the heel, everything has been made right and I have my custom built irons set done. KBS Plus shafts. 1 extra inch in length and 2 Up. I'm now fully Amp'd.

tu4ute7e.jpg

8yma3uqu.jpg

u8uva8e3.jpg

e9agehyr.jpg

vy5adate.jpg
That is such a sexy set. This would be my be one of my dream sets from top to bottom.

Sick looking setup Xaraan.

tu4ute7e.jpg

8yma3uqu.jpg

u8uva8e3.jpg

e9agehyr.jpg

vy5adate.jpg

very orangy

tu4ute7e.jpg

8yma3uqu.jpg

u8uva8e3.jpg

e9agehyr.jpg

vy5adate.jpg
Some amazing Cobra Goodness right there!!!

Not the best picture, but needed to get one with the #bluebomber in its new home

IMG_20130203_095642_zps8142249b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Great set up! Driver really completes it!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

How do you like the Baffler 3H? I don't see a lot of chatter on here, but the design has been around a long time. I personally really liked the black/yellow ones with yellow grips from the S3 era.

Have you tried other similar Ginty style clubs like the Mashie, Trilogy or old TM Raylor? If so, how do you compare the Baffler?

I've only ever owned the Baffler. It's stiff flex and doesn't work well for me. It's my hard slice needed shot. I've tried many different hybrids and I flat out suck with them all.

tu4ute7e.jpg

8yma3uqu.jpg

u8uva8e3.jpg

e9agehyr.jpg

vy5adate.jpg

Love the Fowler orange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back