What Kind Of Car Do You Drive Thread

Wish I could figure out how to get this on my Hayabusa, but have to settle on throwing them in the back seat of my K1500.

motorcycle_detail_imgAutolinx.jpg

06 Colorado, nothing special but it is paid for. Bought it new just went over 23k miles the other day.

06 Colorado, nothing special but it is paid for. Bought it new just went over 23k miles the other day.

Those are nice trucks! My K just went over 240K and still runs like a champ...well besides the fuel pump that I need to get replaced before it totally goes out...lol.

my '92 legacy can hold around 5 bags, w/o carts. 1 cart w/ 4 bags, 2 cart, 3 bags. and comfy.

That one is very nice Smalls.. but I like this one better....

thumbnail.aspx

That would take a lot more than stickers for drumdog to pull off haha.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

2011 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition Crew Cab exactly like the one shown below.

yA_640.jpg

A 2011 Honda Element. Love the foldable seats in the cargo area. Plenty of room for the clubs in the back.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

what kind of car do you drive and why?

what kind of car do you drive and why?

i drive an 09 hyundai genesis. it has good luxury and looks for a poor man's price.:D

'92 subaru legacy wagon, and proud of it. it was my late great-grandmother's car, and she took great care of it so it is in prestine condition, other than a few shopping-cart paint scrapes. free car, sweet ride, will run for another 200K, and can hold a lot of golf bags :)

DSC00684.jpg

4dr%20Car_2012_Infiniti_G37%20Sedan_x_westbrookMaine_JN1CV6AR9CM677546.jpg

green-smart-car3.jpg

08 Jeep Commander Hemi... I gotta have 4 wheel drive for the snow in chicagoland, just easier to get around... downside to a hemi, I get about 13 mpg. :D

2004 Chevy Tahoe. I drive it because my dad got it for me, and because I will never drive a sedan

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Currently a 2011 E350 and I drive it because I've always enjoyed Mercedes but went to BMW's during the "Chyrsler" years. Now that they have restored quality control into their products I'm all in.

An 05 Mazda 6. I bought it because I could no longer swing the gas bill on my pickup when I was getting 10mpg. I didn't want a car payment, I wanted something that had enough power that it wasn't awful to drive, and had a manual. It fit the bill and is a decent car, man do I miss my truck though.

2013 Kia Optima SX

uploadfromtaptalk1360022213688.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI. Wanted something that could pull like a truck but get great mileage and was comfy.

2010 Nissan Altima. Only reason is gas mileage. I have a 100 mile commute to work each day. I hate that car.

2011 Honda Pilot. Needed something to haul the kids and dog around, had extra room for those occassions when even more people needed driving, and which could also pull our tent trailer during summer camping trips.

Car number two is a 1998 Honda Civic. We were in a different place in our lives in 1998 and this was the best we could afford. It has served us extremely well but is about to be replaced (serious ponder mode for the Acura TSX).

2011 Kia Forte Koup SX. Love it!

I've had lots of cars in my years of driving. Due to work and hobbies, not to mention the kids, I've currently got a 2012 Pilot Touring. It's a perfectly OK SUV but man is it boring!! Wife has a 2010 Tahoe LTZ...
The past 3 years I've bought 5 cars. Think I'm done for a while.

I drive a 2005 Toyota Matrix when it is cold or I am heading to the golf course. The rest of the time I ride my 2010 Harley Ultra Glide.

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier z24

Because I have no money for anything else, and also its kinda fun. And also it's taken all my abuse and its still going though it probably shouldn't.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back