The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeet Shooting with Footballs

LOL @ the pooping Bostie Pup. Hardest dogs EVER to house train.

LOL @ the pooping Bostie Pup. Hardest dogs EVER to house train.

Doggie doors. Solving all of your housebreaking problems. Charlie had exactly zero accidents, and we got him at eight weeks!

On my phone so don't know if this works by pasting the link. I'll fix it when I get on the computer.

But I laughed so hard watching this.

[video=youtube;QAAQsj-w_Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAQsj-w_Nw[/video]

Here are a couple I posted elsewhere. The first is a very young keyboard player with her own arrangement of YYZ by Rush, and the second is the band performing the same number, just for the sake of comparison.

I like the way there is a pop up in the original that says "the bass player is amazing" he should be, it's the one and only Geddy Lee. the best ever to grace our ears.

From the owner of the video:

Published on Feb 8, 2013
With a request to place a red hot nickel ball on a block of ice, and also to satisfy my own curiosity, I do just that..........

I don't have cable so never saw this until it was sent to me in an email. I wonder what else I'm missing out on? Actually I'm happy enough with my "Farmer Vision" (antenna tv) but I thought this was very cool and had to share.

That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full

For all of us who wanted to be Maverick but are not, this is one of the best videos I have ever seen.

Check this video out. Full of win and so true! Watch it all.

# 1 most used ball in golf?

# 1 most used ball in golf?

Had me rolling on the foor.

I will warn you now, people will literally cry over spilled milk about this video. A few dudes were quite upset when they saw this when I posted it in the banter thread last night.

I will warn you now, people will literally cry over spilled milk about this video. A few dudes were quite upset when they saw this when I posted it in the banter thread last night.
Uh-oh, I'll be sure to get ready. Thanks for the heads up. Sure, it's immature, but I thought it was hilarious.

Uh-oh, I'll be sure to get ready. Thanks for the heads up. Sure, it's immature, but I thought it was hilarious.
Haha, no worries dude. It's a funny video, people just have sticks up their... nevermind.

I just don't see how it's funny.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I just don't see how it's funny.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
It's funny the same way watching someone get kicked in the nads is funny. it just is.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back