The videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should take care of the wild pig problem at your local course.....

This should take care of the wild pig problem at your local course.....

Holy crap the pig one was nuts

Wow, that chinese sword video may be one of the coolest things I've seen.....but this is right up there.

905lbs isn't a number I can even fathom

Hey will you spot me? Ahh NO...

Jeff Gordon showed up in disguise and with some hidden cameras to do a test drive at a used car dealership. The car salesman didn't handle it well:

Simply amazing haha.

FOUL LANGUAGE THIS IS NSFW!!!!

Wow how unlucky can you get

Youtube Golf fail compilation

Youtube Golf fail compilation

I checked if this has been posted before and no luck so here goes. Mods, please move it if this is the wrong place for this post.

This video has a lot of funny stuff, some downright stupid stuff and a few cringeworthy moments... but I like the song too!

^ that was awesome!

I checked if this has been posted before and no luck so here goes. Mods, please move it if this is the wrong place for this post.

This video has a lot of funny stuff, some downright stupid stuff and a few cringeworthy moments... but I like the song too!

OMG this video was so dam hilarious:))) I seriously laughed at each clip. I can't believe what people do.

This is why I walk. Haha My golf buddy recently tried to go around the cart in front of him, hit the curb (wood logs) the steering wheel spun so quick it broke his thumb - 4 months OUT - no golf

I had a buddy flip a cart once in front of us and surely thought he'd broke his left leg. He was riding solo and took a right turn on the path that circled around a tee box. Nothing crazy, just a high-speed turn. Put his leg down to brace and the frame on the floor on the cart landing on it during the flip. By the time me and the guy I was riding with flipped it back upright, 30 secs tops, he had a knot the size of a grapefruit. It was ugly for sure but a trip to the doc showed nothing broken. Worst non-fracture I've ever seen. I'm certain there were many broken bones in the above video.

Don't know if this one has shown up before but I just saw it today and thought it was pretty good.

Nothing wrong with that video! It's always ok for the guy to fart!

Thanks, Nate! Facebooked!

Published on Mar 27, 2013

There have been some great sprinting rivalries over the years - Usain Bolt v Yohan Blake, Carl Lewis v Ben Johnson - and now you can add to the list Ilmari Koppinen v Emiel Pauwels. Koppinen is 95 years old and 11 months younger than his Belgian rival, and the two sprint kings went head-to-head over 65 metres at the recent Veteran Games in San Sebastien, Spain.

The race turned out to be one for the ages as Koppinen used his blistering pace out of the blocks to take a huge lead on 94-year-old Pauwels. However, 'The Belgian Bolt' soon got into his stride and a Usain-esque burst near the finish saw him take a superb victory from the jaws of defeat. Koppinen also got a gold medal for his troubles as he was crowned over-95s European Champion for his performance with Pauwels getting the nod in the 90+ category.

It proved to be a memorable Games for Pauwels, who also walked away with golds in the 200m, the triple jump and the shot put in the 90+ class, although he was the only person to compete in each of those events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back