2013 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

So DJ getting paired with his girlfriends dad is not helping his game. +4 through 14?! He needs to pick it up! Duval is struggling big time too.

They are tied for second at -9 in the Pro/AM though. Sandbagging Gretzky probably playing off a 5 index or something like that no doubt.

So DJ getting paired with his girlfriends dad is not helping his game. +4 through 14?! He needs to pick it up! Duval is struggling big time too.

Dang I liked him this week too.

DJ, not Duval. Duval is done for in my eyes..sans a few flashes in the pan.

Dang I liked him this week too.

DJ, not Duval. Duval is done for in my eyes..sans a few flashes in the pan.

I thought he'd be good too, and for $20,000 no less. It allowed me to plug in Mahan, which is looking like a great move right now.

DJ made a little mess of what I thought was the "easier course" of the 3 .... Hope he bounces back in the next 2 rounds.

DJ made a little mess of what I thought was the "easier course" of the 3 .... Hope he bounces back in the next 2 rounds.

MPCC is no picnic. PB is the easiest of the three courses when played in tournament conditions.

matt every shot 67 at pebble today. he's been steady all year

Just noticed that if the cut were today, I'd have 3 players make it... Not a good start.

matt every shot 67 at pebble today. he's been steady all year

I'll pick him next week and kill his chances, don't you worry.

I started Duval, knowing he might struggle, but it allowed me to plug in another big hitter in Snedeker. For $20,000, it was worth it.

I thought he'd be good too, and for $20,000 no less. It allowed me to plug in Mahan, which is looking like a great move right now.

I'm not sure Duval would be a good pick at minus $20,000.

Saw on Twitter that one of the Cleveland staffers, Russel Knox, is in the lead and lookie at that headcover...Classic XL maybe? I'll be watching closer tomorrow to see.

BCiaG1bCMAA6Cpt.jpg:large

End of day 1 and my best players are both at -3 (T17). Going to be a long weekend I think. :)

This is not good for my Fantasy team so far. Thank goodness for Snedeker again.

Watching this tournament on TV is truly a treat, what an amazing place to play golf!!! No wonder celebrities want an invitation.

Watching this tournament on TV is truly a treat, what an amazing place to play golf!!! No wonder celebrities want an invitation.

Come on out and play it sometime. Much better in person!

I hope to someday. It's on my bucket list.

Siri speaks for me!

Same here, dude. I wanna go all out. Stay at the lodge and play Pebble, Spyglass & Poppy. It's a once in a lifetime trip.

Same here, dude. I wanna go all out. Stay at the lodge and play Pebble, Spyglass & Poppy. It's a once in a lifetime trip.

Toss out poppy and play Spanish Bay instead. At least until they finish the rebuild at Poppy next year.

1 guy in the top 50...whoops

It sure is. I'm still waiting on that invite for the pro am. I guess I'll have to go on my own sometime.

Siri speaks for me!

Here's how the 3 courses broke down in Round 1:

Course: Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Par 70) Stroke Avg: 69.69
Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links (Par 72) Stroke Avg: 71.62
Course: Spyglass Hill Golf Club (Par 72) Stroke Avg: 72.38

Decent start after round 1 with 6 guys in top 35 including T1 & T3. I must pick the winner this week...that is the name of the game. So much different than last year.

It sure is. I'm still waiting on that invite for the pro am. I guess I'll have to go on my own sometime.

Siri speaks for me!

Your pro-am invite came in November, event in July.

I got excited and picked Will Mackenzie because we grew up in the same neighborhood and played some together growing up even though he's a bit older than me. I just realized he's not playing this weekend, which probably explains why I'm 146 out of the 148 people who have actually made picks so far.

I'm awesome at fantasy golf.

I got excited and picked Will Mackenzie because we grew up in the same neighborhood and played some together growing up even though he's a bit older than me. I just realized he's not playing this weekend, which probably explains why I'm 146 out of the 148 people who have actually made picks so far.

I'm awesome at fantasy golf.

good gesture though :)

Back