The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was probably never going to buy a set of golf clubs at Dicks ever anyways. But the sales person here today confirmed that I will never!

No business sense. Total a$$.

I was probably never going to buy a set of golf clubs at Dicks ever anyways. But the sales person here today confirmed that I will never!

No business sense. Total a$$.

This should prob be in the rant thread. Oh well

Seems like there could be some quality banter in there as well though

I'll just go banter in the rant thread to even so the universe won't be unbalanced anymore. Lol

Just finished buddies wedding. Reception is tonight and I just found out they are having 3 kegs, one of which will be Guinness. Thank you lord

Just finished buddies wedding. Reception is tonight and I just found out they are having 3 kegs, one of which will be Guinness. Thank you lord

I would be in trouble with free Guinness

That's a good mix? I like gin, but that doesn't sound like it would have a good taste

Delicious mix. Trust me, I like booze and am somewhat picky. It is a good combo.

Wow. That's pretty amazing.

yzy7ete6.jpg

I want it!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I need to crash this wedding.

True story just had my first ever Guinness draft last night. That is some good stuff!!

I need to crash this wedding.

True story just had my first ever Guinness draft last night. That is some good stuff!!

What! I have been drinking Guinness for 11 years.

Lucky. Go wreck that keg for me buddy.

Everyone should try Guinness at least once. It's a different taste at first but it's so good

Yeah I just never saw the need to try one. I've had other stout beers and didn't really like them. Guinness however... Yum!

Welcome brother!

Yeah I just never saw the need to try one. I've had other stout beers and didn't really like them. Guinness however... Yum!

Yes! I expect full JakeNation crashing tonight. Steal the keg

Guinness in a keg is heavenly

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Guinness is like a beer shake.

Rumor has it it will be a co2 tap and not nitrogen. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to amateur hour.

Rumor has it it will be a co2 tap and not nitrogen. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to amateur hour.

Gross. Might as well eat road slush off on the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back