New England - 2013 THP Invitational Series #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2013 THP Invitational Series will be kicking off in March of 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Today THP is announcing the dates for stop #4 and that will be held in the New England area. Full details of the event including some killer prizes will be upcoming, but we wanted to start a "preview" thread letting everybody know when the show will be in town.

If you would like to see what a THP Invitational looks like, check out these pictures from the recent event in Atlanta.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37658-THP-Invitational-1-Recap-amp-Pictures

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the 2013 Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event will be announced soon, but like all of our Invitationals, we will work hard to keep costs in check for people.

When & Where
June 8th, 2013
Course TBA

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Soon to be announced Title Sponsor will have FANTASTIC prizes.
THP Invitational Champions Trophies.
Winners will also be featured in the THP Event Hall of Fame (You can see that by clicking the link above).

Dinner
Post tournament, participants will be invited to get together at a local restaurant (details of spot TBA) for dinner, drinks and fun. GolferGal and myself will be there and personally buy the winners their 1st beverage of the evening (age restrictions apply).

Signing Up
Once all of the details are ready, a new thread will be up that will list all of the info on how to signup. Like all of the Invitationals, there will only be a limited amount of spots.

Last edited:
Can't make this one, but wish I could!! Maybe I can... Hmmmm... Oh no.

Have a blast everyone who is in the area!

^Siri probably sucks.

another awesome Invitational, hoping this one fills up as fast as Ohio :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I will be there! Hope a lot of people can make this one!

I cant wait for the details for this event. Im in!!!!!!!!!!

I am planning on making it to this one also. Should be awesome!!

Where's the excitement fellas!!!!!! Hey JB, on the tentative list it said CT. Is that still the plan?

I'm pondering this one...

• Admin
Where's the excitement fellas!!!!!! Hey JB, on the tentative list it said CT. Is that still the plan?

We will be working with someone to find the perfect spot, but CT does have some great courses.

hmmmmmm.

The further south it is, the better chance I have at one-daying it up there! Just saying... :)

^Siri probably sucks.

DO IT!

Would love to meet you Ghost, its going to be a blast.

It's not the distance that's a problem. Drive to Boston about once per year. It's just how to get there, not owning a motor vehicle really causes problems.

It's not the distance that's a problem. Drive to Boston about once per year. It's just how to get there, not owning a motor vehicle really causes problems.

Rental Car FTW. :D
Or find another THPer in the area and carpool it.

We will be working with someone to find the perfect spot, but CT does have some great courses.

Thanks. Depending on where in CT it could be within an hour or so for alot of people in NJ, NY and PA. Really hope I can make this one too. If for no other reason than to meet the legend, Arydolphin :)

Rental Car FTW. :D
Or find another THPer in the area and carpool it.

I'll see what I can do between then and now. Would really love to make it to this.

Uh oh. Another potential bad weekend for us as its us open weekend. Will have to get that figured out. Glad to see that THP will be making it up to NE.

Uh oh. Another potential bad weekend for us as its us open weekend. Will have to get that figured out. Glad to see that THP will be making it up to NE.

Mark Dean and nerfny on the list as attending.

Done done and done!! The snow should be melted away by then and there are some Fantastic courses to be played in CT. Can't wait for this one in my backyard.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

That is why you go. So you can watch the US Open with 30 THPers. I remember when Ddec used to hang out with us, and would choose playing with THPers over attending some tournament. Guess he lost his way. :D

That is why you go. So you can watch the US Open with 30 THPers. I remember when Ddec used to hang out with us, and would choose playing with THPers over attending some tournament. Guess he lost his way. :D

I figured that was a given. Guess ddec has better people to hang out with. I choose THP over Tiger and Rory.

If CT is an option check out Wintonbury Hills in Bloomfield CT. Its about 15 minutes North of Hartford. If wetsern mass is an option check out The Ranch in Southwick Ma

He used to be fun.

Ghost, I'll be doing what I can to make it down. Let's stay in touch and if I can make it we could maybe work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back