Old School Contest Day 1

Smallville one time had all the folks on his friends list picked off, one by one.

It seemed like whenever he picked someone to root for, even if he'd already lost, as soon as he announced he had a new favorite, that person would go. You didn't want Smalls cheering for you!

Ahh i see lol

Smallville one time had all the folks on his friends list picked off, one by one.

It seemed like whenever he picked someone to root for, even if he'd already lost, as soon as he announced he had a new favorite, that person would go. You didn't want Smalls cheering for you!

Yeah, didn't he type about Diane a few seconds before her name was drawn?

That's the old story...but the one that I won, he'd picked me...I think it's a crock, but it gets eerie at times.

To be fair, I was only typing it at the time. I actually posted after she was drawn. Of course, no one knows what happened to her, she seems to have disappeared.

Is my name really in that.... PINK bag? I feel like Ian Poulter, yuk

I also typed Claire's name, and she's still in it.

Maybe.

To be fair, I was only typing it at the time. I actually posted after she was drawn. Of course, no one knows what happened to her, she seems to have disappeared.

Wow, you have more power than ever then, huh?

Still in it!

I wondered what happened to Diane....she is usually posting up a storm!

Wow, you have more power than ever then, huh?

Well, everyone is standing in my way, but I don't want her to just disappear! hehe

Too bad takeshi!

So, who was lucky enough to play golf today? We had church in a nearby park and a BBQ, so I didn't get home until after 2pm or so. I've got a case of gout in my left ankle anyway, so it wouldn't have been pretty if I had played, but the weather is just perfect for golf today.

WOW, I should of unchecked my email notices.. :laughing: I got 57 emails about this thread. :rofl:

Just checking in while sipping a Sunday night cocktail.

Thanks to the sponsoring companies and THP for the contest.

Just checking in while sipping a Sunday night cocktail.

Thanks to the sponsoring companies and THP for the contest.

I've looked at everyones signatures so far.....am i the only one using X-22's?

Are you drawing 1/2 the names tonight or drawing until a designated time?

I've looked at everyones signatures so far.....am i the only one using X-22's?

I think you are. I'm playing old X-14s. Are those your first Callaway clubs?

Back