Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
OK, well, boredom rules.

All prices are OBO and CONUS only for THP'ers, shipped to your door. Only trade interests are SeeMore's. Paypal is king though!

First, this is a HANDMADE Lajosi putter, all done by the man on his hand-mill, no CNC at all. The pic's tell the story as its a gorgeous black-oxide finish on a carbon steel head. Comes with Lajosi HC, currently at 34" length and gripped with a standard GP putter grip.

SOLD OBO - Its never seen the course and truly is a steal at this price, but I'll always listen to offers.

DSC_0759_zpse15e171b.jpg

DSC_0756_zpsd33b0dba.jpg

d98dd13b-ed6e-47e0-99f3-3e8dd9e612d8_zps66bec6be.jpg

a6f9c167-2e21-48af-8cfb-d4caef8c6928_zpsd226525b.jpg

b1e72c8b-1a79-454c-ab41-19d4cae44292_zpse092cacc.jpg

Next is a Callaway RAZR Fit RED soled uDesign head at 10.5 loft, GREAT condition except a tiny pinprick on the head I made sure to show in pic, not noticeable from address. Head only, HC and wrench from XHot will be included.

Looking for SOLD OBO for the head/HC/wrench. (Would gladly throw in stock R-Flex PX from the 2013 XHot driver for 20.00 more).

DSC_0750_zpsbaa73f28.jpg

DSC_0751_zps86ad481e.jpg

DSC_0752_zps852c3d52.jpg

DSC_0753_zps821ef280.jpg

Last, one time pull GP NDMC's in black and white, great shape. Pic's show 6, there is actually 3 more (so NINE total) that I neglected to grab for the pic. MIDSIZE

SOLD to your door.

DSC_0745_zpsf6c2d01f.jpg

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Why can't that Lajosi be a lefty...I'd by it in a second!!

• Staff
Haha, thanks buddy. Sorry!

Remember, don't hesitate to shoot me an offer, I take care of my fellow THP'ers.

I'll also throw in a mid-size blue Iomic putter grip with the NDMC's.

Sent uou a PM. Got some questions before I commit to buying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Standard size NDMC's?

• Staff
Jman,

I will take the RF head. I will send you another PM

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

• Staff
RF Head is SOLD.

Feel free to make me an offer on the Lajosi, she needs a new home and you never know what I'll say.

RF Head is SOLD.

Feel free to make me an offer on the Lajosi, she needs a new home and you never know what I'll say.

strong strong strong ponder on those grips.. i'll talk to my dad, he's going to need grips pretty soon..

edit: he said he'll think about it.

Grips have sold.

Just the Lajosi remains and DESPERATELY needs a new/good home!! Make an offer! Please!

Grips have sold.

Just the Lajosi remains and DESPERATELY needs a new/good home!! Make an offer! Please!

Good lord that thing is gorgeous, I hate that I'm not in a place to buy it, that is stupid stupid cheap.

Good lord that thing is gorgeous, I hate that I'm not in a place to buy it, that is stupid stupid cheap.

I hate that you aren't too! Haha

It's a deal, it's gorgeous, just doesn't need to be just sitting here

I shall give this one a morning nudge.

And, just because its THP, I'll drop the price on the Lajosi HANDMADE to 145.00 to your door.

I know someone wants to give this one a new home!

This one has found a new home.

Lock it up please mods! THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back