The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I let this timer almost run out or do I bid now? I don't know any strategies.

Do I let this timer almost run out or do I bid now? I don't know any strategies.

if you lose the high bid, wait until around 7 seconds before it ends and bid a couple bucks higher

if you lose the high bid, wait until around 7 seconds before it ends and bid a couple bucks higher
I'll give it a go. Bump it up $4 last minute.

Got it for a little more than I wanted to pay, but oh well. $94 shipped

Got it for a little more than I wanted to pay, but oh well. $94 shipped

still a good deal. can probably flip it for $20 ish more than that, depending on which kind it is and which shaft..

I'll give it a go. Bump it up $4 last minute.
Wait until there is about 8 seconds left, and put in the most you are willing to pay. More often than not, it goes for just a few bucks higher than what is already bid.

Wait until there is about 8 seconds left, and put in the most you are willing to pay. More often than not, it goes for just a few bucks higher than what is already bid.
I landed it. Was slightly more than I wanted, but $10 is $10.

10 minutes and I get away with a like new Classic for under $80 shipped. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully you don't get sniped like I did last night on that experiment shaft I was bidding on. The last 2 minutes of that auction pissed me off.

speaking of taco bell, one of my girlfriend's friends went to taco bell today, and got this in her wrap. . .plastic ring for seasoning

19717_512029188847721_1530439838_n.jpg

That is gross. Stupid Taco Bell.

If you are talking about ebay, wait until six to eight seconds are left and then put in your maximum bid. I never make a bid until the end, or I will esnipe it at the end.

I am probably way too late with this post!

If you are talking about ebay, wait until six to eight seconds are left and then put in your maximum bid.

I am probably way too late with this post!

I used that strategy and did indeed win. Auction details are a few posts back.

I still love it though. Haha.

me too, lol, now that I think about it, they charged us 2.39 for the $2 meal, and the menu said $2 deals agh

Satch!?!?!?!? Why you gotta share that ?!?!?! :banghead:

Well done Jj

I was informed that my
People
Invented farts

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back