Bickering and Fighting on THP...Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear the gist of what you are saying and occasionally threads do become a little pointed and jabs are made inferring the other person is an idiot, etc. Your message is a good one and I think everyone here wants to keep THP being the unique entity that it is; a judgement free, respectful zone to talk golf and make new friends.

In that regard THP is a light years ahead of any other site out there and I am thankful such a place was created, exists and withstands those issues. Great owners and great Mods are what make that so IMO.

Well said.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Gah I feel really effin stupid right now lol. And I don't want to put the threads out there that I've read. I made a bigger deal out of it then it probably was. My apologies.

Do not feel stupid I believe I have seen several of the threads and some of the people you speak of.

It has gotten out of hand a few times as of late and I will not post those threads nor names either. A mod has stepped in and said enough in several of them. The mods are doing a great job IMO.

The ribbing between guys who know each other is not what I think the OP is talking about. The ribbing is fun and enjoyable on here but it does take some time to figure out who knows who when you first join up.

I think we all should just kick their arse into the woodshed and play on through myself :deadhorse:. Give em a one two and out the door.

I think its great you voiced how you felt. Dont feel stupid. Any of the people involved wouldnt see it as a problem because they are the ones involved. It is what it is. Glad you voiced how you felt. I havent been around to see any of this you speak of, but something prompted a post. Which is reason enough for people to just respect that and try to work on it.

Oh shut up. hahaha.

One-T is a smart man.

Awesome now I'm getting blasted lol. It just seems the last couple of post I've read, there is someone blasting somebody or someone making the forum leaders step in and say enough. Like I said, I'm not important or anything on this site, and I'm not trying to act like I am or anything. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it and making it a bigger deal than it actually is. And if that is the case, I'm sorry and lock up this thread.

One-T said it great..

I think its great you voiced how you felt. Dont feel stupid. Any of the people involved wouldnt see it as a problem because they are the ones involved. It is what it is. Glad you voiced how you felt. I havent been around to see any of this you speak of, but something prompted a post. Which is reason enough for people to just respect that and try to work on it.

But let me add to your bolded point, every voice should matter here.. That's how I feel about it. We're a community and we all matter.

Do not feel stupid I believe I have seen several of the threads and some of the people you speak of.

It has gotten out of hand a few times as of late and I will not post those threads nor names either. A mod has stepped in and said enough in several of them. The mods are doing a great job IMO.

The ribbing between guys who know each other is not what I think the OP is talking about. The ribbing is fun and enjoyable on here but it does take some time to figure out who knows who when you first join up.

Oh i know and im all for the ribbing and joking around. But it just seems like there is one individual who comes into a thread and starts ranting and saying non sense. But I shouldnt have posted this. My bad guys.
Hopefully the mods will lock this up soon so Im not "that guy" anymore. Epic fail for me lol

Im going to say that I believe I know which threads this gentleman is speaking of and I tend to agree with him. It was the same 2-3 people and we have spoken to them privately, so we should not see it again. We have a great crew of forum leaders that will normally get involved when necessary and jump in. Sometimes however, they do not see it, after all, THP is pretty active with lots of members, so if you see something you think is out of line, send one of them a PM (or GG or myself) and they can get it cleaned up.

I will close this one up now, as we are aware and agree with you in a select few threads where this was happening. We do believe the problem has been "solved" or as solved as it can be on a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back