Chicago Area - 2013 THP Invitational #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news. Hopefully we can get a couple more from up there.

That's great news. Hopefully we can get a couple more from up there.

I'll talk to milo and outlawxxx and see if they'll come!

THPing on Tapatalk

Excellent. I expect that we'll have a good crowd for this one. After I get the course nailed down maybe we can talk about a possible Sunday round for anybody that'll be staying in the area.

Excellent. I expect that we'll have a good crowd for this one. After I get the course nailed down maybe we can talk about a possible Sunday round for anybody that'll be staying in the area.

Ugh, if it weren't a holiday weekend, I would be in for a Sunday round also.

Yea, I don't know 100% that I can swing it either, but we'll see. All this course searching has me wanting to play some Chicago area golf.

Yea, I don't know 100% that I can swing it either, but we'll see. All this course searching has me wanting to play some Chicago area golf.

I thought you lived like a half hour north of the city? Or am I just insane?

THPing on Tapatalk

No, I'm about 2.5 hours west. I have family that live in NW Indiana and some others in the North Suburbs, so I'm in the general area quite often. Just don't golf a lot when I'm up there.

You know who to look up when you do.

I ampumped about your final course selection!

You know who to look up when you do.

I ampumped about your final course selection!

For sure! I'm hoping I have the chance to make a couple trips over that way this summer at a minimum.

Might be next week before the course is announced, but should be soon.

For sure! I'm hoping I have the chance to make a couple trips over that way this summer at a minimum.

Might be next week before the course is announced, but should be soon.

No worries man, we know you are hard at work helping make this awesome

Probably will be too late for a Morgan Cup fitting, but Studio B is easy to get at off of I-80.

Excited to see what course is selected. If you are coming from out of town, there is a ton of great things to do her. the B Studio is a must. Maybe JB could arrange an Albatross tour.

Looks like I just picked my birthday present :)

I'm really thinking I am going to want to get in on this one also, have to figure out how, if I can catch the post for signup before it gets full, not sure about Sunday though have to see closer to time

Is a newsletter going to be sent out if subscribed to the THP one? I would hate to miss the sign up thread and gets filled because I was too busy with work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I just picked my birthday present :)

Hope to see you there, milo!

I'm really thinking I am going to want to get in on this one also, have to figure out how, if I can catch the post for signup before it gets full, not sure about Sunday though have to see closer to time

Is a newsletter going to be sent out if subscribed to the THP one? I would hate to miss the sign up thread and gets filled because I was too busy with work.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

The only advice I can give you guys is to subscribe to the thread and keep an eye on it. You could have email alerts, but I have a feeling that might get old quick.

My guess is it won't fill up in a matter of hours or anything, so you should be fine. Never know though.

Dad basically approved of making the trip to the Invitational for me a Cubs game for him. Looking forward to the sign up!

THPing on Tapatalk

Well, I'm about 90% sure I'm going to make this event. Looking forward to it!

Yes!! I love to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back