Dude that is so sexy!
Dude I used the same blue on my Si2 but filled the white lines with silver to match the SeeMore. It looks great but I have since changed it to gold on the dot and kept the silver for the lines it looks bad ass on the black Si2. Great freakin job man.

Thank you guys, I am very pleased with how it turned out!!!! The blue pops so well off that finish.

Started paintfilling one of my Betti's with Testers Enamel. How long will it have to sit before I can remove the overbrushed paint?

Started paintfilling one of my Betti's with Testers Enamel. How long will it have to sit before I can remove the overbrushed paint?

I personally don't wait before wiping but some do it differently. If you use a flat enough surface, it shouldn't impact what's in the cavity.

Show us some pics when you're done MHG!

I wait a few mins, but as Dan had said and I found out last night it all depends what you're wiping with. Paper towel worked great for me.

i waited about 15min or so before wiping with paper towels and a little paint thinner

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

i wait 3-5 minutes, depending on how thick of a layer i put down, and use a thicker paper towel (get em at home depot), splash some acetone on, and rub over the spot one or two times with lots of pressure. if it picks out some of the paint i wanted to leave in, i'll just repeat the process.

Didn't come out great in the picture but looks awesome in person decided to fill in the "MB"
e7abute2.jpg

Looks good! You should green it all... that would be sweet

Which do you guys like better? The 56* or 60* ?
aryqu8aq.jpg

5uqypera.jpg

I'm definitely thinking about it!

no, don't do that. i like it just how it is. you need dark colors to balance out the bright colors. keep some black.

no, don't do that. i like it just how it is. you need dark colors to balance out the bright colors. keep some black.

The more I look the more I agree with you.

I think if you took the saw image over SM4 back to white on the 56 it'd blend perfectly!

That's what I'll do on my 52* :D

I think if you took the saw image over SM4 back to white on the 56 it'd blend perfectly!

I think that'd look awesome. And maybe redo the BV in white.

I think that'd look awesome. And maybe redo the BV in white.

The BV will have to stick black for now. I only bought two shades of green but looking at it I think I have to agree with ya.

And I think we have a winner! Thanks Dan!
a5y6y6et.jpg

All 3.
adybyty7.jpg

I think it really separates everything well man, nice work as always!

Just when I thought I was done! Lol! When I see all 3 together, the 52* looks by far the best. Gunna make them all match over the weekend.

Great work. Those look great!

I like the 60* the best

Thanks guys! OJ maybe I'll just do "spin" in green and leave milled black on the 60. I already fixed the 56* but now it's time to lay down I'm beat.

Thanks guys! OJ maybe I'll just do "spin" in green and leave milled black on the 60. I already fixed the 56* but now it's time to lay down I'm beat.

An artist does need his sleep.

An artist does need his sleep.

Haha I'm certainly no artist! No sleep yet time for The Office on Netflix!

Just when I thought I was done! Lol! When I see all 3 together, the 52* looks by far the best. Gunna make them all match over the weekend.

I would concur (really just wanted to use concur in a sentence online, lol)... really though, the 52 looks great making them all match that would be a great choice, nice job man!

Back