Colorado and Surrounding Area Outing Interest

I would probably be cool with that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Sweet! I guess we'll see what the forecast is later in the week.
Anybody else up for a round next weekend?

Playing Riverdale Knolls this weekend with some buddies. Wanted to play the Dunes but a couple of the guys haven't played in a while and didn't want their first round back at the Dunes.

Anyone here interested in playing the Dunes on the 23rd or 24th, assuming the weather cooperates?

Have a great time at the Knolls, when you playing? Could join you possibly if it's Sunday. Will be in New York next weekend so I'm out for that one. Will be open during the week though.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Thanks, J. Playing tomorrow around 11ish. We do have 4, though. I'm on the road in Albuquerque and then Dallas next week but will be back Friday night.
After 3 straight work weeks of traveling I'll be home the week of the 25th. If you're up for a round that week let me know, I'm down....

Have a great time at the Knolls, when you playing? Could join you possibly if it's Sunday. Will be in New York next weekend so I'm out for that one. Will be open during the week though.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Hey Doug and Ron do you guys have skype. I think it would be cool to bring the Colorado Cup to fruition. Bounce some ideas off each other!

Thanks, J. Playing tomorrow around 11ish. We do have 4, though. I'm on the road in Albuquerque and then Dallas next week but will be back Friday night.
After 3 straight work weeks of traveling I'll be home the week of the 25th. If you're up for a round that week let me know, I'm down....

I'll shoot you a PM when I get back in town.

Hey Doug and Ron do you guys have skype. I think it would be cool to bring the Colorado Cup to fruition. Bounce some ideas off each other!

It's gonna happen. I think I have an skype account, but haven't used it forever will have to check. I won't be able to do anything until next week though. I would rather play a round tossing ideas around during or after. Skype could work though.

I am perfectly fine doing this after a round. Would be more fun since golf would be involved :)

The start of my season has been put on hold, indefinitely. I fractured my elbow earlier this week so no golf, or much of anything for awhile. I'll be living vicariously through THPers so hit 'em well...

The start of my season has been put on hold, indefinitely. I fractured my elbow earlier this week so no golf, or much of anything for awhile. I'll be living vicariously through THPers so hit 'em well...

That is a major bummer. Sorry for your bad luck. Hope you heal quickly.

Sorry to hear about your elbow! Hope you get better soon. With all the snow we are getting though we are all out of comission...haha

Hey, where were all of you guys when I was still living there? I move away and suddenly Colorado is golf central on the THP forum? :violin:

Just FYI, I'll be back for a couple of weeks in late August, so maybe?????

Hey, where were all of you guys when I was still living there? I move away and suddenly Colorado is golf central on the THP forum? :violin:

Let me know when you are coming back and we will see about getting together for some golf there buddy. Just so long as it doesn't conflict with the Solheim Cup, I will be working as a volunteer at it.

Sorry to hear that man, speedy recovery! With as much snow as we got, and more coming tomorrow it's probably gonna be at least a couple of weeks before we can get together and play

Let me know when & maybe I can come up & play on the weekend

Sent from my DROID X2

Let me know when & maybe I can come up & play on the weekend

Sent from my DROID X2

My birthday is the weekend after Tx.

Sorry to hear that man, speedy recovery! With as much snow as we got, and more coming tomorrow it's probably gonna be at least a couple of weeks before we can get together and play

The Orthopedic Surgeon said I'm looking at 2-3 months at a minimum so it'll be sometime in the summer before I get started... ARGH!!!

Definatley Rick, just let us know when your coming up and we'll set something up

I was going to give you a hard time for moving and then noticed where you moved to. How is golf there?

We can definitely tee it up when you make your return.

Let me know when you are coming back and we will see about getting together for some golf there buddy. Just so long as it doesn't conflict with the Solheim Cup, I will be working as a volunteer at it.

I also was going to volunteer but when they emailed me and used "volunteer" and $150 fee in the same sentence, I passed.

I am perfectly fine doing this after a round. Would be more fun since golf would be involved :)

Make it a weekday and i'm with you.

Make it a weekday and i'm with you.

Well, with the snow we have courses should be thawed out and re-opened my late March, I can probably take an afternoon off if you're okay with a tee time around noon

Well, with the snow we have courses should be thawed out and re-opened my late March, I can probably take an afternoon off if you're okay with a tee time around noon

I'm hoping the courses are thawed and ready to go next week! Supposed to be in the 50s this weekend and upper fifties this time next week. But this IS Colorado and it could snow this weekend and be 10 degrees this time next week!!! Gotta love it here

As this weather starts to become a little more predictable (ya I know...), we will set something up. The storm last week dropped a foot in some places, but courses are opening back up already this week. However, the dart throwers are telling us more is on the way this weekend.

I never plan much too far out and jump at the chance to go when the option makes itself available during the week. Mhg is the same and will often text during the afternoon to go play the next day. As is the case for tomorrow morning, thanks man. I prefer the weekday rounds due to price and pace, but weekends work as well if I'm free.

We will make this get together happen for sure.

I'm hoping the courses are thawed and ready to go next week! Supposed to be in the 50s this weekend and upper fifties this time next week. But this IS Colorado and it could snow this weekend and be 60 degrees this time next week!!! Gotta love it here

FIFY...you just never know in Colorado

Back