NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because they are. Feaster has them in the right direction though.

I was surprised how few times I heard Iginla's name this evening. About time to strike up the Iginla trade rumors and go on a winning streak, isn't it?

Tough loss for the Canucks tonight, Raymond scored a total legal goal and the ref had to big of a head and could'nt say he made a mistake after he waved it off IMO.

Hank has the all time record for all Canucks players, 3 face offs 3 fights in a row. Reminded me a bit of old time hockey. It was great

I was surprised how few times I heard Iginla's name this evening. About time to strike up the Iginla trade rumors and go on a winning streak, isn't it?

Haha Iginla trade rumors happen after every game lost. They should have gotten rid of him 5 yerars ago. For someone elite he sure doesn't make anyone around him better I guess thats why the Flames have needed a starting centre for the past decade. He had a heck of a shot and that's it, very little speed and imagination and sub par puck handling and passing. He just wants to stand in one spot and shoot and it's been like that for years.

#runonsentancesrule

It's because they are. Feaster has them in the right direction though.
Feaster is a bonehead. Has he learned nothing from watching the Maple Leafs finish 10th in the conference every year? You get no playoffs and no good draft picks and you end up with no success for decades. Trying to cheat the rebuilding process never works.

Feaster is a bonehead. Has he learned nothing from watching the Maple Leafs finish 10th in the conference every year? You get no playoffs and no good draft picks and you end up with no success for decades. Trying to cheat the rebuilding process never works.

He managed to get rid of Reger and Hagman and has brought in Hudler and a offensive d-man. I like that he is looking in all places and all leagues to find talent. I don't understand the Leafs refrence he isn't affiliated with them at all.

Yeah it was a fun game to watch even though the outcome was the pits.
Tough loss for the Canucks tonight, Raymond scored a total legal goal and the ref had to big of a head and could'nt say he made a mistake after he waved it off IMO.

Hank has the all time record for all Canucks players, 3 face offs 3 fights in a row. Reminded me a bit of old time hockey. It was great

I just mean he overestimates what he has every year and thinks they can make the playoffs, then miss by 4-6 points over and over. When your team is a longshot to make the playoffs you need to tear it down and build through the draft instead of grasping at straws for a modicum of success.
He managed to get rid of Reger and Hagman and has brought in Hudler and a offensive d-man. I like that he is looking in all places and all leagues to find talent. I don't understand the Leafs refrence he isn't affiliated with them at all.

I just mean he overestimates what he has every year and thinks they can make the playoffs, then miss by 4-6 points over and over. When your team is a longshot to make the playoffs you need to tear it down and build through the draft instead of grasping at straws for a modicum of success.

Oh I see what your saying. I won't comment on his last few years with Tampa but with Calgary he has only had one draft and between the time he spent sharing the GM role with Sutter and the lock out he is young in his time here. I'm not saying he is a young Cliff Fletcher but I like his approach and where the ship is going. I also think that Kipper being out is a blessing to him so he can evaluate what he has in the minors something everyone before coach and GM never did and the fact that neither he or Hartley really seem to want Iginla is a big plus for this team.

Weekend free! Watching the battle of FLA on NHL Network. Lots of fantasy implications in this game for me, not that I have a chance to win this week.

Pretty good game here in the 3rd. 5 to 3 Panthers

Ok trying to keep this NHL thread alive! hahha

Watching Hockey Night in Canada, I never get to watch. Should be a good game tonight.

God I hate both these teams but I have to root for Montreal.

Ok trying to keep this NHL thread alive! hahha

Watching Hockey Night in Canada, I never get to watch. Should be a good game tonight.

hah, I hear that dude, need my boys to get on at 8 so i can get ragey watching them nearly win another game.

hah, I hear that dude, need my boys to get on at 8 so i can get ragey watching them nearly win another game.

Nice who do your Jackets have tonight? Do you live Tweet? I think I followed you....

Nice who do your Jackets have tonight? Do you live Tweet? I think I followed you....

haha if you do, I apologize in advance.. I have two accounts, one for golf, and @Canadan82 for hockey.

They are playing PHX tonight.

aaaaaand TEAM ALBATROSS!!! hah!!

How's the Leafs game going tonight? Up 1-0 and deservingly so?

I wish I could tell you. At the girlfriends parents for the evening and there's people around, so no tv on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back