Perfect Release Review

I used it with the driver. Just have to adjust the clip on the driver up & down to find the perfect tension. It builds more tension in the longer club and makes it tougher to use but when you get it right it works.

Well went to the simulator. Warmed up with this going slow just to really feel what was going on with this. Then I started to hit some balls with. I must say it feels completely different. In a good way. Most of my shots still had a fade to them maybe 5-10 yards.. but not one slice. The real problem I have now after using this a bunch was my driver isn't fitted to me. Averaging 115 swing speed and only 260 carry with no roll out maybe 5-10 yards. I have the r11s set at like 8° or something and the ball was just still ballooning. I think the shaft might be hindering me with being able to draw the ball.

The other thing I noticed was I was pushing the golf ball more which I am OK with. My thinking was that I still have old tendencies that are still in grained because of the problems I have had before . Heading to the range tomorrow after work to test outside and see visually what is happening.

But just after a couple days of using this. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT. I still haven't had much time with it but with what I feel right now it can only get better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I have a feeling I'll be ordering this within the next day or so.

Just ordered mine. I'll let you know what I think when it arrives.

Just ordered mine as well. Hopefully here by the weekend so I can get it to the range

I've been seduced by this thread. My order should get here later this week.

Heading to the range in a few hours I will try to take a video. If anyone wants. I don't know how much of a benefit it will be.

Heading to the range in a few hours I will try to take a video. If anyone wants. I don't know how much of a benefit it will be.

Put it up! You may not think it's a benefit but put up a swing or two before vs after. I guarantee you you'll notice a difference in just your own swing, as well as we will too. I'll put one up when I get mine too, we'll bite the bullet together. Deal?

nice. That was my plan for Sun/Monday but it was freaking cold out.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully you can show us some tips on how to look cool because I know I'm going to look like a total golf nut strapped into this thing! (No offense to nerfny, I can only aim so high and that's like looking into the sun.)

Looking forward to it. Hopefully you can show us some tips on how to look cool because I know I'm going to look like a total golf nut strapped into this thing! (No offense to nerfny, I can only aim so high and that's like looking into the sun.)

yeah it's not the prettiest looking thing. But I think so far it works. It certainly gives you a different feeling.

Been reading and still pondering about this one. I see that one of the biggest thing it touts as correcting is a slice which fortunately is not typically an issue for me. I like the instant feedback concept, just need to better understand how it will help.

None taken. Usually this time of the year I get strange looks because I am the only women at the range actually hitting balls.

Been reading and still pondering about this one. I see that one of the biggest thing it touts as correcting is a slice which fortunately is not typically an issue for me. I like the instant feedback concept, just need to better understand how it will help.

I bought it to see if it can help with a few things. Mostly takeaway, plane, and doing a better job of maintaining my wrist angle through the transition. I have a tendency to spring the shaft forward as I start my downswing. When I get mine I'll put up a little before and after

I bought it to see if it can help with a few things. Mostly takeaway, plane, and doing a better job of maintaining my wrist angle through the transition. I have a tendency to spring the shaft forward as I start my downswing. When I get mine I'll put up a little before and after

Thanks man, looking forward to that. I'll be honest, I don't know what I need to work on....I know there are things without a doubt just not sure which training aid it would be based on my swing flaws. Just call me Dumb and Dumber over here.

Thanks man, looking forward to that. I'll be honest, I don't know what I need to work on....I know there are things without a doubt just not sure which training aid it would be based on my swing flaws. Just call me Dumb and Dumber over here.

how about this one? Man there are so many different aids out there, it's hard to tell what will be the right one for your game.

[video=youtube;Ser6i-fDVa4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ser6i-fDVa4&list=UUdFCyOk2QZO8wAAbTi_hDfQ&index=91[/video]

Start basic. Your takeaway might look kinda funny but so does Jim Furyk's. All that really matters is hip height to hip height. If you do that right, who cares what the rest looks like?

Why not just go see a professional?

Start basic. Your takeaway might look kinda funny but so does Jim Furyk's. All that really matters is hip height to hip height. If you do that right, who cares what the rest looks like?

Cookie's swing may not look textbook, but he hits the ball good. I don't know how he does it, but he has good timing through the zone.

how about this one? Man there are so many different aids out there, it's hard to tell what will be the right one for your game.

Haha, funny times!

Yeah, I know it's all about the impact zone. Not really too concerned with how the entire swing looks, mainly just eliminating some fat shots here and there.

Why not just go see a professional?

Trust me, I have thought about it. Biggest fear is trying to change too much at this time and making things just terrible. Then, of course, I go and have a great ball striking day (weekend before last) and think I don't need them. Constant struggle...

I guess it would all depend on the goals. It never hurts to seek the help of a professional. Despite what so many say, it does not always have to be a complete breakdown.

Yeah, I know it's all about the impact zone. Not really too concerned with how the entire swing looks, mainly just eliminating some fat shots here and there.

Know the feeling. I think you'd need to try it for sure.

I ordered the perfect release, I really think this is going to help me alot. I sure am glad we have this forum to help us find things :)

I took it out today. I was hitting the ball well. Noticed more and more pulls to the point were I felt very uncomfortable. After leaving I was doing some thinking about what was going on and the only thing I could come up with is the fact that maybe, the tension that was applied was causing me to change my set up and swing plane. Maybe I have been cheating it a little bit. Because when I did move closer to the ball to make the swing a little more vertical the pulls weren't there. So tomorrow there won't be any driving range for me. I prolly gunna come home get out the balance board with the perfect release and start with the basics. I will take a couple videos to make sure I see what is going on . If I didn't have these pull shots every single one would have been dead center straight. Love my 4 iron right now. Getting it out there perfect flight around 200 carry with some good roll out to it!:)

Last night was my weekly simulator league and it's the first time I've had to hit different shots since trying this at the range and swinging with it in my living room. I'm not sure if it's because of this product or because I'm starting to get my swing back from hibernation but I noticed much better contact and distance last night. Usually on the sim I play about a club weaker with my irons, so if a shot is 170 I pull a 5 iron instead of a 6. But last night was the first night of the season that my numbers were almost spot on. One Par 3 was on the low end of 170, normally a 6, but I pulled a 5 and hit it 182 carry. Other shots around 130 I hit my normal 9 iron and saw the right results instead of having to club up.

I have been taking swings every night in the house with this, against Nerfny's wishes. While I have not hit a lot of shots with it, the motion itself does feel a little different. The weather is looking good for this weekend(so far) so there should be some range time scheduled.

Back