A thread for SoCal golfers.

Really.

Sore losers?

I hear WR can hit his drive both right to left and left to right!

I hear WR can make a putt curl into the hole left to right even though the putt slants right to left.

I heard WR once hit a golf ball into an alligators mouth and commanded him to drop the ball into the hole.

I hear WR can hit his drive both right to left and left to right!
And that is with one ball on the same shot.

I heard WR once made a baby stop crying when he made it watch him tee off the 1st hole.

I heard WR once made a baby stop crying when he made it watch him tee off the 1st hole.

I can't stop crying when he manages to tee off 1st through 18.

Guys, we're all set for 3/2 at El Dorado for 6:20am. The fee is $65 per includes cart. Rez is under Hayden.

Guys, we're all set for 3/2 at El Dorado for 6:20am. The fee is $65 per includes cart. Rez is under Hayden.

Nice tee time. I want to walk it... Is that ok? $ and health.

Oh man that's early! See you guys then!

Oh man that's early! See you guys then!

Too bad this is not tomorrow... But luckily I have a fun outing tomorrow.

Hi Flash, you are more than welcome to join us on any weekend, just jump on board and show up to the course and have some fun. What part of SoCal do you live?

Sorry for the late reply, haha. I live in Irvine! Actually, if any of you guys are down in this area of orange county, stop by the Lake Forest Golfsmith if you get a chance. I'll be there every friday-sunday of march putting on the Nike VR_S Covert Distance challenge!

Hopin I have a new lil somethin in my bag for the outings comin up dudes...:pray:

Back