The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice War, I've wondered about those. Do you use the stylus much?

Like this?

15rb0bp.jpg

I definitely think that looks better, but you seemed to be playing off the angle, so have each line stay the same length away from the angled line.

Yes, my phone/tablet, phablet.

Don't sweat the haters. They're just mad that the phone in your picture, much less the rest of it, can barely even fit on their feeble displays!

By your spelling of more, I'd say you need less. I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'.

That would defeat the fun.

It looks pretty huge, but I like the c0ncept

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
It's large, but for what I use it for, it's perfect. All of our medical records are electronic, and it allows me to access all of them easily without having to carry a phone and tablet.

Nice War, I've wondered about those. Do you use the stylus much?
All the time. Pop the stylus out, notepad automatically pops up for me to write on. To do lists, editing documents, taking notes. It's beneficial, especially being able to take a screen shot, write a note on it, and upload it to my Dropbox with the notes for viewing on my Pc.
Rockin the phablet like only you could do.
It's what I do.

I definitely think that looks better, but you seemed to be playing off the angle, so have each line stay the same length away from the angled line.

Okay cool thanks

It's large, but for what I use it for, it's perfect. All of our medical records are electronic, and it allows me to access all of them easily without having to carry a phone and tablet.

All the time. Pop the stylus out, notepad automatically pops up for me to write on. To do lists, editing documents, taking notes. It's beneficial, especially being able to take a screen shot, write a note on it, and upload it to my Dropbox with the notes for viewing on my Pc.

It's what I do.

That's pretty cool, is your phablet company issues? Cause that's pretty cool if the whole staff uses it

That's pretty cool, is your phablet company issues? Cause that's pretty cool if the whole staff uses it

No, it's not, they gave us tablets. I had an ipad, but this replaced it. Once I showed how this was much easier for my use, I was allowed to expense it.

9uzyvaty.jpg

I think it looks great. But, people having to cock their heads to the side might be an issue.
I thought it looked ok too. But find it strange you have open quotes, but no close quotes.

Pepsi and milk... Did that originate with Laverne & Shirley?
Never heard of that.

You use the word toque and throw i can haz cheezeburger memes at us. I guess as far as banter goes, you just can't beat that.

I thought it looked ok too. But find it strange you have open quotes, but no close quotes.

Never heard of that.

It's the type of bullet point...there is no close I guess lol

You use the word toque and throw i can haz cheezeburger memes at us. I guess as far as banter goes, you just can't beat that.

I am a rum factory of banteryness tonight, between paintfill removing awesomeness.

Also, raw SB2 looks kind of awesome.

hahaha nice canadan. Making me wish I had some rum right now.

Welp. Went out with some friends tonight and had a few beers. It. Was. Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back