Tried a beer called 1919. A per prohibition recipe. Purdy durn tastey

Tried that one myself yesterday, good robust taste without a long harsh aftertaste. I liked it a lot.

Drinking Highland Thunderstruck Coffee Porter for the first time. Pretty tasty. Reminds me of the Kona Brewing porter.

Got the kids to bed and now enjoying a New Belgium 1554 while watching a little TV.

Rickards white

More local deliciousness
B8B85452-C328-4C9D-8A56-E376E615C5C5-5221-0000022D5D08CAB7_zps3ec96ad7.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm in the mood for a good yard

452px-YardOfAle.jpg

I love this thread and yeah I ma still on the Silver Bullets. Its been a long day

+1 on the Silver Bullets. If the mountains are blue it's a big will do. Ah, who am I kidding. I've drank Coors Light with gray mountains and LOVED it.

+1 on the Silver Bullets. If the mountains are blue it's a big will do. Ah, who am I kidding. I've drank Coors Light with gray mountains and LOVED it.

Nice I will be having some of those later for sure!

Doing work tonight while enjoying a couple of beverages.

etuvepa5.jpg

puzu2e3e.jpg

Serious work going on here.... I wonder where this is headed? Hmmm

Not a surprise

tupu4a3a.jpg

Batch 19, pretty tasty!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362098322922.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362098322922.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
Nice never tried it. Who makes it?

Coors. Said to be an old recipe from the prohibition era they toyed with and brought back. Its pretty solid for a lager.

Coors. Said to be an old recipe from the prohibition era they toyed with and brought back. Its pretty solid for a lager.

Hmm that is right up my alley... I might have to check that out. Is it available everywhere?

On to these

y6a9esun.jpg

On to these

y6a9esun.jpg

Yes, the Batch 19 is available most areas I believe. This yuengling looks promising, may have to pick some up over the weekend.

uvuse3e7.jpg

Yay me!!!!!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

This local brew is good!!

tepata4y.jpg

On to these

y6a9esun.jpg

My all time favorite. Unfortunately, they haven't made it to TX yet. I load up when we drive home from visiting the in-laws in Florida every summer.

Back