jonnymoss

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a Cobra ambassador this year, so been fully kitted out. What does everybody think, I will look good if nothing else.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889225.390232.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361889272.948294.jpg

Nice set. Lots of great info and reviews on that set in the AMP thread.

Lookin' good

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Looking good

Awesome, I want your staff bag for sure!!!

Very sharp set up. The bag is def awesome looking.

very nice. I will have me a bag full of Cobra this year as well.

How you like the Trusty Rusty's? Was going to pick them up but wanted to wait to see if the tour ones are coming out anytime soon.

Ooh, love that staff bag! Clubs aren't too shabby either :clapp:

Great looking set up!

How you like the Trusty Rusty's? Was going to pick them up but wanted to wait to see if the tour ones are coming out anytime soon.

Just working at the range this afternoon so not had much chance to hit them, hit a few pitches that's all and they feel superb. Off all day Thursday so going to have a full day working through the bag.

When do we get a chance at the Tour Trusty Rusty?

Set up looks great, congrats!

Just working at the range this afternoon so not had much chance to hit them, hit a few pitches that's all and they feel superb. Off all day Thursday so going to have a full day working through the bag.

Good stuff, let us know. Would love to hear.

Nice bag set up my man!!

Looking like the new generation snake charmer to me :thumb: Now go take em to the woodshed :deadhorse:

I've heard of people getting the big trusty for bunkers and 2 other normal sized ones for other shots. Supposedly the big one is just stupid easy to get out of green side bunkers.

I'm loving the look of the wedges, gone for a 61 degree it's sits loverly. I like hitting little cut up shots so it will be perfect

I'm loving the look of the wedges, gone for a 61 degree it's sits loverly. I like hitting little cut up shots so it will be perfect

Awesome dude. Glad you are so pumped about your bag set up.

I've heard of people getting the big trusty for bunkers and 2 other normal sized ones for other shots. Supposedly the big one is just stupid easy to get out of green side bunkers.

Interesting you say that. I have considered this.

What do I think? I think I'm jealous. Very nice.

Heard they're real easy to open up.

If the Tour ones don't come out by the end of April I think I may just try it out.
JMoss, how those forged irons feel?

Not really tried them yet mate. Thursdays going to be the big day. I had to wait 3 weeks because they had to order the shafts in.
I had the Titleist 712cb/mb combo last year and the long irons don't look much different at all. So shouldn't be much change really.

Had a good 4 hours at the range today grooving everything in. Love the new set. Irons feel awesome seem a little heavy than my old set but get a great flight.

Back