2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

It was a tough one. I ran out of money after picking 6 guys and had to redo.

I did the same thing. I like the way my team looks now though.

It was a tough week picking. So many variables that are tough to account for. I wasn't about to spend 800,000 on Mcilroy though, much better options out there.

It is a tough week, but being in the cellar for rankings every week is tough.

It is a tough week, but being in the cellar for rankings every week is tough.

I am in the sub-cellar then, my team is set should be interesting to see how my strategy or lack of works

I only went with 7 this week, winner or bust!

that's what I ended up with too...just couldn't let some of the bigger guns go for people that are probably going to go out tomorrow.

It was a tough one. I ran out of money after picking 6 guys and had to redo.

Sort of sums it up. I had 3 guys and couldn't pick my 4th my first attempt. Hate to leave people with a chance of taking it out, but gotta play the odds and spread it around a bit.
Also tossed in a few long shots at the end, why not. Cheap upset insurance on at least one side of the draw, right?

Rory may well win, but if I can get Poulter, Rose and Schwartzel for the same price...I've got to go that way.

Only lost 3 guys after the 1st rd, looking for a miracle to jump in the standings!

Sort of sums it up. I had 3 guys and couldn't pick my 4th my first attempt. Hate to leave people with a chance of taking it out, but gotta play the odds and spread it around a bit.
Also tossed in a few long shots at the end, why not. Cheap upset insurance on at least one side of the draw, right?

Rory may well win, but if I can get Poulter, Rose and Schwartzel for the same price...I've got to go that way.

I agree. The price tag on Rory just aint worth it right now

I'm having a issue with selections this week apparently the system is only letting me pick 5 guys and saying I've picked the maximum already. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm having a issue with selections this week apparently the system is only letting me pick 5 guys and saying I've picked the maximum already. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Maybe try logging out and back in again? I just selected my team and did not have any issues.

Maybe try logging out and back in again? I just selected my team and did not have any issues.
Thanks JB. Didn't work still only lets me pick 5 then says Maximum players selected. Maybe let Buzz know there's a cliche, I guess. I can't be the only one someone on the message board said they had the same issue.

Thanks JB. Didn't work still only lets me pick 5 then says Maximum players selected. Maybe let Buzz know there's a cliche, I guess. I can't be the only one someone on the message board said they had the same issue.

You may want to send him a PM.

Same thing happened to my picks. Only 5 maximum. Tried what JB suggested, no go. :confused2:

Same thing happened to my picks. Only 5 maximum. Tried what JB suggested, no go. :confused2:

Hi All,
There was a bug with the most recent version of Firefox that was causing javascript errors. We believe we have the issue fixed now. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue.

Thanks,
Matt

Some how made a mistake and wound up in first place this week! Moved all the way up to 43rd I think. Had 4 of the Top 5. See if I can keep it up this week...lol

All squared away for this tourney. Got 10 players picked.

FYI, I was getting an error in Firefox from the beginning but just got a PM from Matt and all is well again, glad I don't have to use Safari for just Fantasy Golf!!! Thanks again for whatever you did, it worked!!!

I am making serious moves here only 4 Mil behind the leader and in 104 place. You all better watch out haha

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

3. Click on the tournament 8 link.

4. Select your golfers for the Puerto Rico Open and save.

FYI: there ar two tournaments this weekend. To choose golfers for both tournaments, follow these steps.

1. Go to your team page

2. Select your golfers for the Cadillac Championship and save. The page will default to this tournament.

3. Click on the tournament 8 link.

4. Select your golfers for the Puerto Rico Open and save.

It lets me go to the PR Open page after picking the WGC but it wont let me choose players.

If I click my team when on the PR Open page it goes back to the other tourney.

It lets me go to the PR Open page after picking the WGC but it wont let me choose players.

If I click my team when on the PR Open page it goes back to the other tourney.

I just figured it out (duh) :dohanim:

Back