Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Just showed the little lady our options via screenshot and she instantly fired back BBQ and buckets of beer.

BBQ & BEER??? Who would a thought.
Oh wait I resemble that! Can't wait!

All this talk about food and the two rookies from Buffalo are going to have to eat also....we're open to joining anyone after our round!

All this talk about food and the two rookies from Buffalo are going to have to eat also....we're open to joining anyone after our round!

Are you talking Friday?

Deano is working on someplace for sat after round!

I'm sure we can work something out for dinner on Friday, hell, we may be able to come back to my house, drink some beer, grill out and relax in our pool. I will just have to see what the wife's plans are.

Tappin like its my job

That would be epic. All just chipping in and getting good grill food and relaxing and cooking out. That's my vote for sure.

Attention Sunday golfers:

I reached out to Legenday Run to see if they would be interested in having us back on Sunday, and after going back and forth they can offer for $49, 18 holes of golf with a cart, driving rage, 1 drink ticket and 1 free lunch.

If enough people are ok with that, i'll sign us up. I figured its the closest and nicest course to where everyone is staying and it made sense to maybe try there again.

thoughts??

I like the idea of taking a second run at it.. I would have said Elks Run but I guess that place has gone downhill.

yeah, if it was Elks Run of 3 years ago, we might be having the Invitational there, but sadly its gone way down hill

Buffalo is in!!

yeah, if it was Elks Run of 3 years ago, we might be having the Invitational there, but sadly its gone way down hill

They still make it look pretty awesome online... I may need to find a discount and play there regardless. Can't be worse than Vineyard haha

I'm sure we can work something out for dinner on Friday, hell, we may be able to come back to my house, drink some beer, grill out and relax in our pool. I will just have to see what the wife's plans are.

Tappin like its my job
Don't wanna get you in trouble with East coast riffraff at your place.........see what the mrs. says.We don't have a problem cuz we're simple folk.

They still make it look pretty awesome online... I may need to find a discount and play there regardless. Can't be worse than Vineyard haha

That might be the old pics lol

maybe we can find a twilight sometime and check it out, might be worthy of a OH/IN/KY gathering

I reached out to Legenday Run to see if they would be interested in having us back on Sunday, and after going back and forth they can offer for $49, 18 holes of golf with a cart, driving rage, 1 drink ticket and 1 free lunch.

If enough people are ok with that, i'll sign us up. I figured its the closest and nicest course to where everyone is staying and it made sense to maybe try there again.

thoughts??

That sounds like a pretty good deal..........I say YES!!

I'm good with a 3rd round at Legendary Run.

thoughts??

Do it!

I'm definitely for that on Sunday. $49 for all of that is a steal if you ask me!

looking good, I'l give it a few more days in case we have a ton of objections to it before I book it

looking good, I'l give it a few more days in case we have a ton of objections to it before I book it
I have a objection with you just cause I can.......sounds good im in

Dang I wish I could make it to one of these. Seems like you guys are going to have a blast! Great sponsor too!

Book it Deano!

Maybe I can not shoot higher on Sunday this go around :-D

Kind of wish I was going to be able to hang around for the Sunday round, but with the Outing right around the corner and another tournament mixed in that window as well, I'll pass on the Sunday round..

Back